30. "My hoodie"

A/N: I just wanna mention how in chapter 7 there was a bet between Alex, Karl, and Skeppy to bet on when DNF would date...and I completely forgot about it. Karl won the bet cause DNF started dating the week after Skeppy's bet week. So yeah :) Pls don't be mad at me, simple mistake, i'm sorry <3

Now it's two day later. Bad wakes up, and notices the air in the room feels a little more cold than usual. Skeppy had an early meeting with his team so he was probably in another room busy. Bad get's up and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. 

He comes back to the room and sees that there is a hoodie on top of the small table. Skeppy's hoodie, not merch, just a normal hoodie. And it was cold, so Bad shrugs and takes the hoodie. He pulls it over his head and melts into the warmth. 

He leaves the room with Rat and Rocco to make them, and himself, breakfast. Bad see's Techno already in the kitchen with Floof cooking something. 

"Good morning Techno." Bad says. 

Techno turns to look at him and back at the food. "Hey Bad." was Techno's response. 

"What are you making?" Bad asks. 

Techno shrugs, "Just wanted to make everyone breakfast while I'm up. Everyone else besides you and Skeppy are sleeping." 

"Nice. That's thoughtful of you." Bad says. 

Techno gives a quick smile and returns to cooking. "Do you think you could help me? It's fine if you can't or not want to, I can still handle it." Techno asks.

"Sure, I'd be happy to help. Have you fed Floof?" Bad says. 

Techno shakes his head, "Not yet. Floof eats after a certain time. I don't know why but I think Floof just got used to it." 

"That's alright. What time? I'm gonna make Rat and Rocco breakfast before helping real quick." Bad says. 

Techno replies, "In like ten minutes Floof will eat. So if it's no bother, could you also cook something for Floof?" 

"Of course! I'll help you after I feed the dogs." Bad says. 

"Sounds great." Techno responds. 

Bad makes small bacon bits and cracks three eggs for the dogs. He separates and puts the food into their separate bowls with their kibble. The dogs happily eat :)

(A/N: These are all pics of Rat below)