7. Trunks

Bad gets up from his spot on the couch and goes to wake up the other three snoozers. He goes to Schlatt's room and knock's on the door. 

"Schlatt..Are you up?" Bad asks. 

"No." Schlatt responds groggily. 

"Breakfast is made if you want to come out." Bad say's. 

He hear's Schlatt grunt as he presumably gets up. Schlatt open's the door and walk's out, "What's for breakfast?" 

"Pancakes, waffles, bacon, and eggs." Bad replies. 

"Hmmm. Is everyone already in the kitchen?" Schlatt asks. 

Bad shrug's, "Almost everyone." 

"Thank's for waking me dude." Schlatt say's. 

Bad smiles and leaves Schlatt to go wake up George. He walk's into the room knowing that George wouldn't get up to open the door ever. 

He see's George sleeping and yell's, "Wake up sleepy pants!" 

"Fuck off." George respond's. 

"Language!" Bad say's. 

"I'm sleeping." George replies. 

"Fine George. Just come out to eat if you'd like." Bad say's. 

He leave's the room and leave's the door open. Maybe the dog's would go in and trample him awake. 

Bad goes back to his room to check on Skeppy. "Skeppy are you almost ready, what are you doing?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy was chilling in the bed on his phone. "I'm not really hungry." Skeppy replies.

 "Come on Zak. I made you pancakes and waffles. Whichever is your choice." Bad say's. 

Skeppy frown's, "Wow. You don't know whether I like pancakes or waffles?" 

"How am I supposed to know that?!" Bad respond's. 

Skeppy smiles, "I'm just joking with you. And by the way, I didn't appreciate the troll you pulled this morning." 

"It wasn't a troll. You just weren't waking up." Bad replies. 

"You could've waken me in a different way." Skeppy say's. 

Bad scoff's, "Oh yeah, like what?" 

Skeppy shrug's, "I don't know. A kiss." 

"W-what?" Bad stutters. 

Skeppy make's a pucker face and start's leaning towards Bad, "A kiss pwease!" 

Bad back's away, "Ew you muffin head. Stop fooling around and come eat something." 

Skeppy get's up laughing, "Fine fine. By the way, I like waffles and pancakes." 

"Yeah I would've guessed." Bad respond's. 

They both leave the room and go to where everyone else is. Schlatt was there eating some food as well now. 

"Where's George?" Dream asks. 

"That muffin head wouldn't wake up." Bad replies. 

Dream put's his plate to the side and get's up, "I'll go wake him up." 

He walk's towards the direction of George's room and everyone ship's DNF cutely behind their back's. 

"I bet $100 they start dating by next week." Alex say's. 

"I'll up you. I bet $200 that they will date the week after next." Skeppy say's. 

"Can I make a bet?" Karl asks.