31. Batter

A/N: Look at this adorable fan art I found from google ^w^

Two days later. Dream, George, and Sapnap had gone out for some lunch. Alex, Karl, Wilbur, and Charlie were recording a video in the work room together. Schlatt was out touring on his own. He's always wanted to see the crazy state of Florida. Ant, Velvet, Niki, and Puffy were playing Minecraft together, not streaming though. Techno was in his room with the dogs practicing pvp of course. Can't stop that Techno grind. 

And that leaves Bad and Skeppy. Bad was just relaxing in the living room on the couch with his phone. And Skeppy was in the kitchen, bored, looking for something to do. He walks from the kitchen to the living room and sits next to Bad. 

Bad can feel the dip in the ouch next to him, so he looks over. "Are you alright Skeppy?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy sigh's. 

"What is it?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy sighs again but louder. 

"Just tell me what is it Skeppy?!" Bad says. 

Skeppy sighs louder and says, "I'm booooored." 

Bad rolls his eyes, "You could've just said that." 

Skeppy shrugs, "It's pretty obvious. Let's do something please!" 

"Alright, like what?" Bad asks. 

They both think for a minute. "I know! You can teach me to make muffins like you promised." Skeppy says. 

"Oh sure. If you want to. Sounds good to me!" Bad responds. 

They get up and go to the kitchen. Bad already starts to take control and tries teaching Skeppy basic kitchen rules. 

Bad says, "So with the oven, you need to be very careful with it so you don't burn anything. This goes for the oven, stove, anything with heat. Should be easy enough for you not to burn the whole house down." 

"Ok, I think I got it all down. Now let's move on to the baking!" Skeppy says. 

Bad smiles, "Alright, I'll show you my recipe first." 

They go through the list and grab the ingredients together. Bad starts directing Skeppy on how to start, "So first mix the dry ingredients first, in the bigger bowl." 

Skeppy follows that, "This is easy enou-" 

They start coughing when Skeppy accidentally makes a huge flour cloud. "What did I do wrong?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad coughs, "I think you added too much, you muffin head!" 

The smoke clears and the boys look like they just went through too much coke. Skeppy starts laughing at the sight of them and Bad sigh's. 

Bad says, "I'm gonna stay calm. We'll have to clean this soon. But we can leave this mess for later. Alright, moving on from the dry ingredients now. We have to mix the wet ingredients inside the smaller bowl. And once we finish that, just add it to the dry bowl." 

Skeppy starts slowly adding and mixing the wet ingredients together, "I'm taking this one slower so I don't mess up." 

"You're doing a good job. Just be careful and not spill anything everywhere like the flour." Bad says. 

Skeppy sarcastically laughs, "Ha ha, funny." 

Skeppy does what Bad told him with Bad's help too. They make the base batter and Bad claps his hands for Skeppy. 

"Great! Now we can add whatever we want. So do you want chocolate chips, cinnamon, lemon poppy, hmmm or something else?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy looks in the fridge to see if he can find what he's looking for. He finds the pack and holds it out, "I want blueberry!" 

Bad says, "Ooooh good choice. Ok, let's add those in." 

"Let's do half of them blueberry and the other half you choose something." Skeppy says. 

Bad nods and looks around for what he wants to go in the batter alongside blueberries. He looks in the fridge and sees strawberries. "How about strawberries?" he asks. 

Skeppy smiles, "Nice!" 

They both say, "Blueberries and strawberries!" And they add the fruit into two bowls of batter. 

Skeppy says, "I kinda like that."

"Like what?" Bad asks.

Skeppy hugs Bad, "Your my strawberry!"

Bad wraps his arms around Skeppy and says, "And your my blueberry!"

They both let go and Bad says, "The muffins looks great! Now we can put them into muffin pans." 

"But we haven't tried the batter yet?" Skeppy says. 

Bad waves his hands, "No worries, it looks good." 

Skeppy dips his finger into the batter and licks it, "Tastes good. You should try some." 

Bad shakes his head, "No thanks. It seems good. Now we ju-" Skeppy cuts him off by putting some batter onto Bad's nose. 

"Hey! Skeppy!" Bad says. 

Skeppy starts laughing at Bad. 

"What was that for?!" Bad asks. 

Skeppy keeps laughing, "You're cute when you're angry, so I couldn't help it. You need to try the batter though! Just a little come on!" 

Bad does that cute little growl thing he does and dips his finger into the batter to try as well. 

Bad says, "Yeah it's good. Like I said. And I'm not cute when I'm angry, I'm just frustrated." 

Skeppy cups Bad's face, "You always look cute no matter what. My little strawberry." 

Bad stays quiet and tries to look away from the embarrassment of his cheeks turning pink. 

Skeppy giggles, "I got you didn't I?" 

Bad mumbles, "Maybe...Let's just finish these muffins. And by the way, I'm not that shorter than you. You just have like an inch or two on me." 

Skeppy says, "Sure Bad. Alright, let's finish these muffins!" 

They put the batter into muffin pans lined with the paper. (A/N: idk what the papers are called lol) And they pop it into the oven to bake for everyone in the house to enjoy. 

Skeppy looks around the kitchen and says, "Wow, I kinda made a mess." 

Bad shrugs, "Just a little. We can clean it up before the muffins are done." 

Skeppy nods in response. They both clean up the kitchen and wait for the muffins. And the muffins turned out great! Everyone in the house liked them and finished them all.

Word Count: 1061

A/N: Thank you sm for 20k+ reads!!! Feels INSANE to me, seriously thanks sm! <3 AND I'VE BEEN #1 IN SKEPHALO FOR TWO WEEKS!!! THANK U SM! Also, how are the nicknames strawberry and blueberry? I thought it's cute to add with the story and their relationship yk :) If not tho, i'll change it lol