29. Ice Cream

A/N: Before you start reading, thank u sm for nearly 18k reads. And i've been #1 in Skephalo for over a week which makes me feel like kfhnsbszkvbsnc. Thank u sm, and all the nice comments mean a lot. So because this story might hit 20k reads, here's another chapter today <3 

They get in the car and drive to a nearby ice cream parlour. They get in line to order and both of them are looking at the options. 

"I don't know what to get." Skeppy says. 

"Yeah me either. I also feel kinda full right now." Bad add's. 

Skeppy smiles, "Is that your way of saying you wanna share ice cream with me?" 

"No, I was just saying. Are you not full after that meal?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy shakes his head, "Not really. I really want ice cream though!" 

"Oh it's our turn now!" Bad says. 

They get up to the register and the employee asks, "What can I do for you guys today?" 

Skeppy responds, "Hi, can I get...chocolate chip ice cream on a waffle cone?" 

"Of course. Got that. And what about you sir?" they ask turning to Bad. 

"And I'd like to get one scoop of vanilla bean on a small waffle cone." Bad says. 

The cashier nods their head and smiles, "Alright, got that all down! It'll be $7.68." 

Bad pays for him and Skeppy without much argument from Skeppy. Since Skeppy does do those giving money to BBH videos anyway. They wait in line waiting for their order. 

"I got one small vanilla and one chocolate chip!" the employee call's out. They grab their ice creams, thank the man, and leave. 

"So can we go to the park?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy replies, "Of course. Let's go before we miss the entire sunset." 

The sun was beginning to set and so they made their way to the nearest park quickly. They hop out the car once parked and start walking around. 

"Wanna sit somewhere while we eat?" Skeppy asks. 

"Sure." Bad replies. 

They find a small bench to sit at a little further away from the main park area. 

"How are you liking our date?" Skeppy asks. 

"You don't just ask your date about it yet. You ask later on." Bad responds. 

Skeppy laughs, "Since when are you a dating expert?" 

"I'm not, but just saying...And I love this date." Bad says. 

"Glad you love it." Skeppy says. 

Bad keeps licking his ice cream and Skeppy mumbles, "I want some dunderhead." 

Bad turns to him, "What was that?" 

Skeppy shakes his head, "Oh nothing. Just mentioned the sun, look at the sky!" 

They both look up and can see the sun dipping into the horizontal view of the Earth. 

Skeppy says, "I like night more than the day." 

Bad sighs, "I used to like the day more, but now the night just draws me in. And I've had some of the best moments of my life during nighttime." 

"What does that mean?" Skeppy asks with a curious smirk. 

Bad lightly hit's Skeppy's side, "Oh my god Skeppy. Not like that! Just- I mean like...the best moment of my life is during nighttime. It wasn't anything like your thinking, but it's something else." 

"Are you gonna tell me?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad shrugs, "Maybe one day. What's the best time of your life?" 

"I think right now. Or just any moment I'm with you." Skeppy replies. 

Bad smiles timidly, "Awww. I love this time too." 

They keep talking and watch as the sun fades away, and the moon takes its place up in the night sky, surrounded by millions of stars. They've finished their ice cream and were just holding hands while sitting close on the bench. 

Bad gets an idea and gets up, "Follow me!" 

Skeppy does so as Bad lead's them back into the grass of the park. He sits down and motions for Skeppy to sit with him. 

"You want to sit in the grass?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad points up to the sky, "Let's look at the stars from here." Bad lay's down and Skeppy does too. 

"I like how many there are." Skeppy says. 

Bad looks at the sky in awe, "Their shining so bright tonight. And yeah, there's so many more stars tonight." 

"I think I see a shape in those stars. Kinda looks like Rat." Skeppy says. 

Bad looks, "Where is it?" Skeppy points and Bad's eyes keep searching. 

"Oh! I see it! Yeah, it does look like Rat!" Bad says. Skeppy laughs at his excitement. 

They make shapes and figures out of the sky for a while. And they've been talking to each other for so long. Skeppy pulls out his phone to check the time. "Oh my god, it's already 10:00pm?" Skeppy says. 

"Wow. We must have talked WAY too much. I think we should go home now." Bad says. 

Skeppy nods to agree. They both get up and go to the car. Bad starts the engine and they're on their way back home. Not that far anyways. 

They go inside and Puffy notices them going back to their room. "Oh hey Bad and Skeppy. Were you guys out all day?" she asks. 

They both shrug and Bad says, "Nope, we just wanted some food and ice cream." 

Puffy nods, "Alright. Welcome back and I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight guys." They say goodnight back and all go to their rooms. 

The boys change their clothes so they are more comfy and get in bed. 

Bad sighs, "I feel tired Skeppy." 

Skeppy smiles at him, "I like how you say my name." 

"What, why?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy pulls Bad close to him, "When you say it, it sounds so adorable. It has a cute sound, like Geppy." 

"I do not say Geppy. I say Skeppy." Bad responds. 

"I know that. But it sounds like you say Geppy, which is adorable." Skeppy says. 

Bad sighs, "Maybe I do. I don't know. I'm too tired right now to think about it." 

Skeppy sighs with him, "Same. I'm feeling tired. Should we just go to sleep?" 

"Wow, you wanna sleep for the first time?" Bad asks. 

"Yeah. And I know you're tired so we can sleep together like usual. But since you're my boyfriend, I can hold you closer like this." Skeppy replies. 

They cuddle and talk as they both drift into a nice sleep.

Word Count: 1079

A/N: Notice how the name of the story is Geppy :D