34. One Last Party

A/N: This is gonna be a LONG chapter as a thank you for 30k+ readers!!! Kinda insane to me that my Skephalo fluff story got that, but rlly, seriously, thank you sm. Also thank you for all the nice comments and everything! <3 And please don't think this is the last chapter of the story, I have more chapters planned. Just takes time to write :)

Time skip a week. And now, everyone is leaving tomorrow. Yep, tomorrow. As a farewell, everyone wanted to throw another party in the backyard. Everything of theirs is basically packed, except for a few things. So they prepare the food, drinks, their fits, the scenery, everything. A chill, but same time, fun night. 

Wilbur and Schlatt are watching Dream and Techno fight each other like little kids in the grass. The fact that they are two twenty year olds cant stop them. 

As Techno is pinning Dream to the ground, you can hear Wilbur yell, "YES YES GO TECHNO!" 

And right next to him you can hear Schlatt hilariously laughing at Dream, "YOU SUCK!" 

Dream caves in after Techno's been sitting on his back for a minute just waiting. Techno get's up and helps Dream up. 

Dream says, "GG."

Techno sighs, "I'd say GG, but that was too easy." 

Dream scoffs, "Let's have a rematch." 

Techno shrugs, "No. Practice some more and fight me another day. I'll win again. But it'll be nice practice." 

George walks up and holds Dream's hand, "He'll beat you. But for now I need him anyway." 

Dream smiles as he walks away with George. They go inside and we'll come back to that later. 

So outside though is still everyone besides Dream and George. There's a nice fire pit they had going and basically everyone was sitting around it talking. 

Niki holds her palms towards the pit, "I love the fire. It looks so pretty." 

Sapnap nods and holds his palms towards it too, "It's nice." 

"Can you guys believe it's our last night here?" Bad asks. 

Everyone nods and mumbles in response. 

Ant says, "I'll be honest, I'm gonna miss hanging with you guys every day." 

Velvet adds, "I'm going to miss being with Ant everyday. And of course you guys too." Ant hugs and gives a quick kiss on the cheek to Velvet. 

Puffy says, "I'm sure we're all gonna miss this. I don't know. It's been nice to have so many people around me and just to talk with. Like sometimes at night when Bad and I would just stay up talking about some of the dumbest shit." 

Bad says, "Language." 

Puffy continues, "Yeah language, whatever. Stuff like that I'm gonna miss. We can do it over discord and teamspeak or whatever. But still, i'll miss being with you guys here." 

Everyone aw's and added on small things like that. They go around sharing stories from the time they've been here. 

Skeppy says, "I love when Bad makes us muffins. They taste so good."

"Yeah I bet you do love his muffins." Puffy snickers. 

Velvet starts laughing, "Also when Skeppy made those muffins. Gee, I wonder who helped him with those?" 

Bad says, "I helped him! That's why they were good." 

Skeppy adds, "Yeah, Bad helped me. And didn't you all love those muffins since you guys ate them all?"