27. Sunlight

Bad flutters his eyes open and it feels like he can see the world clearer. Even without his glasses on. The view of just the air seems more clear to him. He sit's up and looks around. Rat and Rocco peacefully asleep in their beds, sun light shining through the curtains, and Skeppy.

The sunlight is hitting Skeppy's eye, but he doesn't seem to mind. He stays blissfully asleep with an arm still around Bad's waist. Bad tries to gently lift off Skeppy's arm, but that just makes him hold tighter.

"Hmm." Skeppy hums into the pillow.

"I need to use the bathroom." Bad whispers.

Skeppy let's him go, "Come right back after."

Bad smiles and get's up, "Sure."

He goes into their bathroom and turns on the sink. He washes his face and brushes his teeth. After turning off the water, he stares into the mirror. And he cant help but think, "Wow. I'm really dating Zak."

He turns off the light and goes back in bed. Skeppy shuffles around to find a comfortable position to cuddle with Bad and put his arms around the other.

Bad wraps his arms around Skeppy too and says, "Your really tired huh?"

Skeppy lightly nods and mumbles, "Yep. Can we sleep a bit longer?"

Bad gives a kiss to Skeppy's forehead, "Of course."

They lay their and sleep just wanting more time in the others embrace. It feels so warm and loving, a feeling neither of them want to let go. An hour later and Bad can feel someone playing with his hair. He slightly opens his eyes and see's Skeppy.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

Skeppy smiles, "Nothing."

"Oh yeah. Nothing." Bad says.

They look into each other's eyes and take a minute to be in the moment. "What are you staring at?" Skeppy asks.

Bad keeps staring into Skeppy's eyes, "Nothing. What are you staring at?"

Skeppy shrugs, "Just my cute boyfriend."

"Hmmm, weird cause i'm doing the same thing." Bad says.

Skeppy gives a small laugh, "Really? Who's this other man?"

Bad rolls his eyes, "Its just you."

Skeppy smiles at his response, "Cant believe you said yes last night."

"I cant believe you told me last night." Bad says.

"I thought it was time. And I really wanted to be with you. If I didn't tell you, I wouldn't be holding you like this right now. And wow I love being like this with you." Skeppy admits.

Bad starts to blush a little, "Well now here we are. And I honestly don't want to ever get up."

"Saaame...what should we do today?" Skeppy asks.

Bad shrugs, "I don't know."

"I have a question to ask you Bad. Do you think we should tell people, like our friends and such, that we're dating?" Skeppy asks.

Bad thinks for a moment, "I don't know. Maybe our friends. But I think it's too early to tell our fans."

"Yeah I thought that too. But I think maybe keep it from our friends too. They might accidentally let it slip or something one day before we say anything everyone." Skeppy responds.

"Yeah. That makes sense." Bad replies.

Skeppy sighs, "I want to just go and tell everyone your my boyfriend right now. But I cant I guess."

"I think we should wait a month or two then we can tell whoever we want." Bad says.

"Sounds good to me." Skeppy says.

"Want to get some breakfast?" Bad asks.

"Hmmmm, if you want to then sure." Skeppy replies.

They get up and go to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. In the kitchen already was Dream, George, and Sapnap.

"Good morning guys." Bad says. They all say good morning and continue eating.

Skeppy and Bad grab some food and Skeppy says, "We'll probably be working all day. But if you need us just knock on the door."

"Alright cool." the dream team says.

Bad and Skeppy go into their room and shut the door.

"We're gonna work all day?" Bad asks.

Skeppy shrugs, "If you want to, but I just thought maybe we could hang out together alone you know."

"I like that. But let's just watch movies or something. I don't feel like editing or recording right now." Bad sighs.

"Alright!" Skeppy says.

They eat their food, and spend the afternoon in the room together watching movies. Bad has his head on Skeppy's shoulder and Skeppy has his head on top of Bad's.

"Hey Bad." Skeppy says.

"Yeah?" Bad says.

"I want to do something." he says.

Bad turns to look at him, "Like what?"

"I was thinking that we can go out for a date? Only if you want to of course." Skeppy asks.

Bad smiles and says, "Of course i'd want to. When should we go?"

"Maybe in like an hour?" Skeppy replies.

Bad shrugs, "Sounds good to me. What do you want to do?"

"I think maybe we can go get dinner. And from there we can go out and do whatever we want." Skeppy says.

"Sounds great! We should get ready." Bad says. Skeppy smiles in response.

Word Count: 902

A/N: I'm gonna start going back to irl school, so I might not update AS much as I have. Like 2-4 times a week is good in my opinion right. So I'll probably be doing that from now. Just depends on how much my teachers wanna kill me :D