32. Two Weeks

Now it's a couple days later. And time is going by quickly. Quicker than everyone imagined, because now there's only two weeks left before everyone has to leave and go back home. Over a month in this nice house with everyone's close friends. 

It's gonna be gone soon. And of course everyone is trying to savor the time in this house left. Including Bad and Skeppy, together. Skeppy is on his laptop editing a new video of his. And Bad is filming some short videos of Rat to post on Twitter. 

Once Bad is done filming cute, little Rat, he goes to sit next to Skeppy. He lays his head on his boyfriends shoulder while watching the video with him. They recorded a build battle video where they built sky houses for each other. 

Both of them did well

Both of them did well... but no doubt that Bad won lol. Bad laughs at the funny moments along with Skeppy. 

"I kinda miss recording videos and playing everyday with you." Bad says. 

Skeppy sighs, "Well soon we're probably gonna go back to that. Just two weeks till we leave this place. And just two weeks until, we have to leave each other." 

Bad huffs, "I don't wanna leave though." 

"It's fine. I'll just have to go back to LA, and you'll just drive a bit from here. Then we just facetime everyday." Skeppy says. 

Bad smiles, "It's not the best, but it'll do." 

Skeppy looks at Bad, "What do you think about going to LA?" 

Bad sighs, "I'm sure it's nice. But I don't wanna travel. Like I don't even know what I would do there so LA has never been a top place for me to go. Why'd you ask?" 

"That's not what I meant. I meant like, what do you think about coming to LA, staying with me, and we can spend time together." Skeppy asks. 

Bad smiles, "Oooh yeah. Well...I think that'd be nice. I could visit you sometimes, and sometimes you could come back here to stay with me." 

Skeppy says, "I wish we could stay here a bit more. Or just something you know? It's like i've waited years to meet up with you. And when we did meet up, it went by quickly. And it's like, I have to say bye now. It feels like we wont see each other for a couple years again and, I love you Bad. I don't know how to explain it good, but do you get what i'm trying to say?" 

Bad nods, "Yeah I get it. I wish we didn't have to go either. But it wont be years again, maybe months at most. But everyday we'll talk and we can visit each other whenever we get the time. You can come here, i'll go to LA. It'll work out in the future too. I don't know how, but I know it will." 

Skeppy smiles, "Thanks Bad. I really hope it does work out. Cause honestly, if you broke up with me, i'd cry for weeks." 

Bad laughs and says, "I would too if you did that to me. But don't worry, i'll never break up with you. I love my blueberry too much." 

Skeppy gives Bad a kiss on the cheek and says, "And I love my strawberry." 

They continue working on Skeppy's video. Once it's done they both cuddle up and watch some Youtubers that the both of them like. 

Word Count: 640

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I had and still have lots of work D: I cant promise, but next chapter probably will be up on Wednesday. If not, then Thursday/Friday. Thanks for all the reads/comments/votes/everything, really means a lot. 25K+ reads, holy shit, thanks sm!!!! <3