36. Facetime

Bad wakes up this morning on his couch. He feels something sleeping by his legs and see's that it's Rat. And he looks to the side to be greeted by...his coffee table. Not Skeppy.

Bad sit's up and rubs his eyes. He looks around the room for where he left his luggage and finds it. He looks inside all his bags and everything for Skeppy's hoodie. He eventually finds it and puts it on. Still even smells like Skeppy. He lays back down on the couch and pet's Rat. 

Bad says, "Do you miss Skeppy too? You probably miss Rocco more...I miss Skeppy already and it's been less than a day. I should call him!...But he's probably sleeping right now. I'll talk to him when I know he's awake. I don't wanna bother him." 

Bad lays there with Rat for a bit before his stomach starts to grumble. Bad sighs, "Guess we should eat some food." He get's up and makes himself and Rat breakfast. Rat is a spoiled princess dog. 

Once he finishes his food, he goes over to his set up and starts working on some videos he filmed. And most of them were with Skeppy which just makes him miss Skeppy so much more. But the videos have to get edited! So it must get done! 

A few minutes into editing and Bad get's a ding from his phone. He looks at the screen excited to see if it might be Skeppy.

My Blueberry💙

Hey Bad, I got home and went to sleep lol

But if your up, can we facetime <3

Bad wastes no time and calls Skeppy.

Skeppy picks up and the screen shows Skeppy laying down in his bed. Bad says, "Hey muffin!" 

"Hi Bad." Skeppy replies, still a little tired. 

"So the flight was alright?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy says, "Yeah it was good. Made it home in one piece and with all my stuff." 

Bad looks at Skeppy and see's he's wearing Bad's shirt. Bad smiles and says, "Is that my shirt you have on?" 

Skeppy smiles, "Yep. And I can see a little bit of my hoodie right?" 

"Yeees. I find it comfy." Bad replies. 

Skeppy giggles, "I find your shirt comfy. And I like seeing you in my hoodie...I also miss you, like a lot." 

Bad says, "I miss you too, a lot. I wish you could come here or maybe I could go there or something." 

Skeppy sit's up in his bed, "We'll meet up again, like maybe I'll visit Florida again. I like it down there." 

Bad laughs, "Why? Is it cause you miss me?" 

Skeppy laughs, "Maybe that. But also I kinda just liked it there. Like here in LA it's so...shit I guess." 

Bad says, "Language." 

Skeppy keeps going, "It's not that bad here, like it's fun. But Florida feels a bit better. Both are kinda crazy places to be. But in Florida, i'd be you." 

"Then move here. You and Rocco can move in with me." Bad suggests. 

Skeppy frowns, "I cant. My lease isn't up for like another few months or something. But maybe after that if I can. Then I probably will." 

Bad says, "I'd love for you to be here! I'm already excited!" 

Skeppy smiles at Bad's reaction, "How'd I manage to get such a great boyfriend?" 

Bad shrugs, "Probably from being so great yourself. I cant help but love you, you know?" 

"I love you too. So, any plans for today?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad sighs, "Ummm, not really. I'm going to unpack and then I might stream later. As like a back home type of thing." 

"Can I join your stream?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad smiles, "Of course. I don't know when i'll do it though. I need to check if there's any lore today so I don't go on the smp and ruin it. Do you have any plans today?" 

"Not really. Kinda the same as you. Just unpacking and I have some work to so." Skeppy replies. 

Bad asks, "Can we stay on facetime while we unpack? I like talking to you." 

Skeppy says, "It's like you read my mind."

So they stay on call for a about two hours while unpacking and setting their house to how it was before the trip. And once they finished, plus their phones both feeling like hot bombs about to go off. They say bye for now and end the call. 

Bad keeps working on his videos and Skeppy works on his. Bad realizes the time has come to nearly 6pm, dinner time. So he gets up from his chair and makes himself and Rat dinner. And once that's done, he sits back at his set up, getting ready to stream. 

Word Count: 879

A/N: I rlly didn't mean to make anyone cry last chapter lol. But glad u guys still like my story. Plus, thanks sm for 100 followers, 1k votes, 1k+ comments, and 36k+ reads!!! And I woke up and checked my ranks and saw this story is #1 in Skeppy!!! My happy stimming went off lol. Thank u sm, holy shit. I've gotten #1 Skephalo, #1 badboyhalo, and now #1 Skeppy too. It means sm to me, like seriously. TwT Thanks again, have a good day/night and stay hydrated <3