35. Flight

It's the next day, 10:00 am. Bad opens his eyes and immediately wraps his arms around Skeppy that came undone in sleep. Skeppy was still sleeping like a baby. But it doesn't bother Bad because it's more time with him. 

Skeppy's flight is leaving at 6pm. So just about 7 hours left together. (A/N: I know how to do math alright. But he's leaving for the airport like an hour before his flight set's off. ^w^) 

After a couple minutes of laying together, Skeppy starts to wake up. Bad gives a kiss on his forehead and whispers, "Good morning blueberry." 

Skeppy opens his eyes and smiles, "Good morning strawberry. What time is it?" 

"It's 10:14" Bad replies. 

Skeppy sighs, "I don't feel like getting up." 

Bad pulls him closer, "Then don't. We can just lay down for a bit." 

Skeppy says, "I wish we could. But I have some stuff to do before I leave for my flight." 

Bad sighs, "Yeah I guess so. I have some stuff to pack and do before leaving." 

They get out of bed and change into some casual clothes. Bad says, "I'm gonna go check on everyone." 

"Oh wait, i'll come with." Skeppy says. 

They walk out the room and see everyone at the door. Sapnap, Schlatt, and Charlie have their luggages ready and are walking out the door. 

Bad says, "Bye guys! I'll miss you." 

He hugs them and they hug back. 

Sapnap says, "I'll miss you too Bad. Bye." 

Charlie says, "We need to talk more often when back home. Bye Bad!" 

Schlatt says, "You know, even if you do say language even to me just saying shit like ass, I'll still miss you Bad. Your a good guy." 

Bad says, "Well thank you Schlatt. And language." 

Skeppy gives them a hug and says, "Bye guys! Have a good flight!" 

They say bye back and leave. Charlie was going to his state of Vermont. Sapnap and Schlatt were going to Texas. And luckily their flights were all at the same time, so their going to the airport together. 

Everyone who's left at the house wave goodbye and close the door once their out the gates. It's just Dream, George, Bad, Skeppy, Puffy, Karl, and Techno. 

Niki and Wilbur had an early am flight back to the UK. Alex took a flight back to his home around 8am. 

(A/N: I honestly don't know where Alex lives lol)

Ant and Velvet had left together for the airport just before Sapnap, Charlie, and Schlatt.

And yeah, just leaves the rest. They all continue with their last day, packing and cleaning up. 

Techno asks Skeppy, "What time is your flight?" 

Skeppy says, "Mine's at six. How about you?" 

Techno shrugs, "At two something." 

Skeppy says, "Oh, you should leave soon to make sure you catch it." 

"I know. I think i'll leave in like thirty minutes." Techno responds. 

Skeppy says, "I'll miss hanging with you bro. And i'm sure Rocco will miss Floof a bunch. Rocco loves to play and it's nice to see him have friends." 

Techno smiles, "In all honesty, i'll miss the dogs more than any of you guys. But I guess i'll still miss you all." 

"