19. Oreos :O

Skeppy set's up a camera and both of them sit on the floor of their room. Skeppy does a quick intro and tells "the audience" that him and Bad are doing a Q and A.

"Alright, are you ready Bad?" Skeppy asks.

Bad nods, "Yep. I'm ready to answer some questions."

Skeppy goes to his twitter and under his hashtag for the Q and A he reads the questions, "When will you meet up with BadBoyHalo?" They both laugh and smile at the camera. "Well we already have." Bad replies.

"Next question! Do you like cat's?" Skeppy asks.

"I like cats." Bad says.

"Me too but dogs are better. Next question! Do you guy's like fan art?" Skeppy says.

"Of course! I love seeing fan art!" Bad replies.

"I love fan art, especially when its Skephalo." Skeppy says.

Bad shoves Skeppy a little, "Your a muffin head."

"Next question! Whats your favorite flower?" Skeppy asks.

"Mine are delphiniums." Bad says.

"What are those?" Skeppy asks.

Bad pulls out his phone and finds a photo of the delphiniums he had put into his home.

"Those are pretty." Skeppy says.

"Yeah right? I love their color. What's your favorite flower?" Bad says.

Skeppy shrugs, "I don't have one. But flowers are pretty."

They go on with the Q and A. "Are you dating anyone?" Skeppy reads.

Bad laughs, "No I am not."

"Same. I am dating no one right now. Next question! Who's your celeb crush? Let's say it together on 3." Skeppy says.

"Alright." Bad responds.

They count together, "1..2..3!" And they respond at the same time, "BadBoyHalo!" "Skeppy!" They both started laughing and Skeppy says, "You stole my idea!" "No I didn't! You stole it from me!" Bad replies.

"Whatever. Next question!" Skeppy says. They film the rest of the video and then make an outro to close the video with. Yes I know, shocking that Skeppy makes an actual outro.

After finishing recording, they get up and sit on the bed. "I can help you edit the video." Bad says. Skeppy shrugs, "Sure." They both edit the video while listening to some music as well. It was chill in their room with them working together while the dog's sleep next to them.

They finish the video and cheer. "Great! Now i'll upload it." Skeppy says. "Alright. I'm gonna change and go to bed." Bad says. "Yeah same." Skeppy responds. They both change and go to sleep.

It's the next morning and Bad get's up like usual. He wakes up Skeppy to come with him for some breakfast. Skeppy shrugilly get's up with Bad basically pulling him against his will.

"I'm up!" Skeppy groans.

"Great. Now let's change and go get some food. Also we need to go to the store on the way back. The house doesn't have much." Bad tells Skeppy.

They change and leave the house after telling Dream and George where they were going. Dream and George were just chilling in the living room together on the couch.

Skeppy get's in the passenger seat of Bad's car and they pull out and onto the street road.

"What should we get?" Bad asks.