25. Pancakes

A/N: I was gonna wait a bit before posting this chapter...but i'm feeling rlly good rn and this story hit 10k reads!!! <3 thank u sm for the nice comments and just reading my story in general. So um...here's the next chapter ^w^

Now time skip! There's only two weeks left until everyone has to go back home. Bad wakes up and Skeppy is out of bed. 

"Weird." he whispers. 

Bad get's up and does his usual morning routine. He leaves their room and looks around the house for the dogs. He get's to the living room and see's Floof and Rat chilling on the sofa. Then he walks to the kitchen and see's Skeppy... grilling something? It smells burnt though. 

Bad coughs from the bad smell, "What are you making Skeppy?" 

Skeppy turns around and looks at Bad. Skeppy has on an apron that's covered in powders and even has some egg on it. 

"Well, i'm trying to make pancakes. I made the dogs their breakfast already, but now I'm trying to do all of ours." Skeppy replies. 

Bad walks closer and looks at the crispy, burnt pancakes. "Skeppy, I don't think these are edible." Bad says. 

Skeppy sighs, "I know. I don't know what went wrong! I cant cook!" 

"Here, i'll help." Bad says. 

He grabs the spatula from Zak's hand. But as he's taking it, his hand covers Skeppy's. Skeppy looks at Bad with a light blush. And Bad could feel his stare. So he quickly grabs the thing ad flips the pancake. 

"Um, see so...I think you added too much baking powder and egg. But I can fix that, where's the batter?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy grabs the big bowl half full of batter and hands it over. Bad smiles, "Thank you. Now get me these ingredients please." 

Bad takes over the kitchen while Skeppy helps him as best as he can. 

"Thanks for helping me Bad. I know I messed up the kitchen, but i'll clean it." Skeppy says. 

Bad shrugs, "No need to clean by yourself. I'll help you like your helping me. And thank you for trying to make us all breakfast even though your horrible at cooking. And when I say that your horrible at it, I really do mean it." 

"Wow. Thanks Bad." Skeppy says sarcastically. 

Bad giggles, "I'm just kidding. Not really but, I can help you get better. If we practice together maybe you'll pick up some of my skill." 

"Sounds good. Thanks Bad." Skeppy says. 

Bad smiles at Skeppy and focuses back onto the food. 

But Skeppy just wants to look Bad into the eyes and tell him how much he loves him right now. His feelings towards this man grows stronger everyday. Just being next to him makes Skeppy happy and excited. Everything Bad does, Skeppy finds adorable. He just...wants to tell him. 

So Skeppy makes up his mind, "I'll tell him later tonight." Skeppy focuses onto the pancakes with Bad and they finish making them. 

They wake everyone in the house for breakfast and everyone comes to eat it. 

"Thank you guys, it tastes good." Niki says. 

"Your welcome." they respond. 

And after thats done, Bad and Skeppy go to their room to edit some prerecorded videos. And that list of videos were going down. Once they get home they'll have to make some more videos. 

Dinner passed and they had pizza. Skeppy ordered the two of them thin crust, pepperoni pizza. It's about 11pm and both of the boys were doing their own things like work, checking notifs, etc. 

And as Skeppy scrolls through Twitter, he sees fan art of him and Bad. It was realistic art of them cuddling on a rooftop. (A/N: I actually haven't seen a fan art like that, but just pretend alright.)

i25tecraftt

New Skephalo fan art I just made! (A/N: But pretend it's realistic and on a moonlit rooftop. And also I know i alr used this fan art before, but...anyway.)

|

|

Skeppy

Love it sm! Thank you :)

Skeppy reflects on the past weeks here. It was fun being here with all his friends, especially his best friend. They played with their dogs, got drunk, sang, danced, ate a lot, slept a lot, and just had all around fun. 

But the most fun he's had is the times he and Bad would just hang out together. It could be them chilling in the living room, eating food, editing together, whatever. But those are the times that when he looks back on, his heart starts beating faster and his stomach get's little fluttering butterflies. 

And he realizes how much he needs Bad. He constantly want's him around. And when Bad isn't around, Skeppy isn't as happy. Bad is his joy in life. He was before, but Skeppy never new how much until the time is almost up now. 

In two weeks they'll be back home. Him and Bad, on separate sides of the country. Probably to rarely, maybe even never meet again...

Skeppy turns to Bad and says, "Hey Bad, can you come to the rooftop in like ten minutes." 

"Sure, why?" Bad says. 

"Just meet me there." Skeppy replies. 

"Your not gonna troll me right?" Bad asks. 

"No, of course not. I promised remember?" Skeppy responds. 

Bad smiles, "Alright then." 

Skeppy get's up and walks out the room. Everyone else was spread throughout the house or in their rooms. No one outside though. So Skeppy opens the back door and goes out. He climbs the ladder to the roof and sits. 

His mind starts to wander, "What should I say? I don't even have a plan! I said i'd do this tonight, b-but i'm not ready! Who am I kidding. Bad wouldn't like some muffin head like me...He even said sheesh bruh. I should just calm down, get down, and be like never mind...It's fine. I'll go home in two weeks and sit in my sad, lonely loft...All by myself...Especially without Bad. I'll feel great. Having my own bed for the first time in two months, right?...Right?...

Skeppy lays down and looks up at the moon remembering when he and Bad were up here a month ago. "I need to do it tonight. I will do it. Just say what comes to mind Zak. Say how you feel. And when he rejects you, just accept that you did what you could." he tells himself. 

Skeppy looks below as he hears the backdoor open and close...

Word Count: 1175 (might be off cause it's not working rn)

A/N: I'm sorry to leave it here! But I'm evil so >:) 2 chapters in one day tho, great :D