Atine Trouble Woman

Here you go enjoy reading...don't forget to votes and also comments 👍

🅿️22

Datti followed Wud'i with his creepy eyes. "Ya Allah what did she mean there is no problem?". He said. With his empathic voice.
He breath. " I hope it is not mean what I am thinking?". He murmur under his  beneath trying to compose himself.
"Ya Allah what have I done now? How can I did this kind of indiscretions here? May Allah forgive me for this". He said. Struggling to find his breath, all sort of horrible scenarios popped up in his imagination about his lovely sisters life ending him with a terribly broken.

Before he knew he was already exhausted that his legs can no longer hold him, he slide down unto the ground quietly.

She entered inside the small parlour holding a tray full of snacks and drinks. "Assalamu Alaikum". She said.
Her voice was so calm that he couldn't resist but looked at her direction.
He is lost in her thoughts completely looking at her.

"Hi". She said.
He didn't replied.
She squeezed her face while she trying to pour him a drink. "Stranged". She Muttered under her breath and continued serving him as he was there visitor.

Minal who just got there was about to say hi to her brother but couldn't as she was completely surprised by the way he was lot staring at Nana, who is unaware of what's happening around her.
"Why are you so quite? Don't be shy in our house people don't do that". She said. She turned back. "Do you know I am always to make friends with any visitor that come to visit our house and you...". Suddenly she mute looking at how he was staring at her.

Seeing that Minal quickly intervene. "Uhm uhm!". Nana was very scared by Minal, while trying to move she mistakenly pushed the glass of the drink on his trouser. Which brings him back to his senses in a shocked.
He got up the sofa quickly. "Are you alright?". He asked Nana very comfortingly.
"Ye...yes! I...am very sorry". She said. Very fast her voice was shaking.

"Is ok". He replied.

"Please let's...me hel...". She said. moving closely to him trying to cleaned it up with her hands.
Seeing that he moved back very hastily. "No no! Don't worry I will be fine". He said trying to get away from her.
"Are you sure?". She asked. With a concerned voice.

"Don't worry Nana you can go I will help him cleaned up". Minal intervene seeing the drama is getting longer.
She left looking at him with a worry face, she keeps looking back very worried.

He sighed as she completely left the parlour.
Minal giggled at him.

"What?". He asked.

"Nothing just that I never knew my brother will look at any girl like that, lost completely, walh it was so surprising I am sure sister Haffy will love this story". She said. Covering her mouth with her hand laughing.
"Don't you dare! Am I your mate to play such useless things?". He said. He look serious.

She nod her head. "Is alright I won't. Let me show you the restroom to cleaned up". She said.
"Alright".

He sighed looking at the door direction, like he was looking for something. He was barely trying to cover his amusement.
She smile at him and quickly lookaway as she understand he was trying to act like nothing happened.

Nana was walking slowly but her mind was lost somewhere. "Why was he staring at me like that? Why will he?". She asked herself not knowing the answer.
"Ooo! I must be stupid and talkative. what will he be thinking of m...?"
"Nana wait up!". Wud'i cut her questioned short.

"Hmm I have something to share". Wud'i said.

"Well I have too". She said. Sounding very slow you can sense troubled in her voice.

"What's that? You look disturbed". Wud'i said.
Nana narrated all  her story to her sister Wud'i what has happened back in the parlour expecting Wud'i to consoled her instead Wud'i start laughing very loudly, which makes Nana very furious and left.

"Plea...please Nana wait up I still haven't told you". Wud'i shot trying to hold her laugh back.
Nana didn't stop or turned back she left her.

"I am sorry sister Nana". She said. She nod her head.
"You are quite hilarious my sister". She smile and left.

Village...

They are all quite when Boddo and Innawuro enters inside the Parlour. They are all surprised by there presence especially when Asma'u entered inside.
"Hmm looks like the meeting is for both family and outsiders". Atine said. Rudely looking at Asma'u.

Looking at what Atine is trying to to he quickly clears his throat. "All of you be seated please". He said looking at Asma'u.

"Please make it quick because there are people in this place I can't tolerate staying with even for a sec...". "Shut up Atina!". Ardo said. With his angry voice.
She muted quickly knowing it won't take long for him to make her look like a laughing stick.

"This is the real reason why I called for this meeting.And let me tell you all Atine is my no 1 problem she always frustrates me in this house, she always defies my orders in this house so open your ears and listen to me carefuly I won't tolerate if any of you were to disrespect my brother or any of his family members!". He said. very loudly as he is already angry unlike before.

He looks at Atine's direction who is murmuring something squeezing her face. He nod his head and  looked at Asma'u's direction who's head is down just listening.
He felt very relieved just by seeing her he always knows her to be very Submissive woman which is why he always wants her as his wife and still wish to take the relationship to next level. He was just waiting for Boddo's wedding to marry her.

Ardo is lost in thought hearing him quite Atine looks to her surprised his eyes are on Asma'u.
"Ya Allah save us from commiting any sort of mistakes as it was so unfortunate how some grown people after aging are still commiting adultery". She giggled.
Looking at how her last word hit Ardo and quickly come back to his senses, she continues. "How will such people be a good leader especially a good exa...".

'uhm uhm!'.  Ardo clears his throat again looking at her. " Thank you Atine for the tips but remind you we are not here for preaching so keep it for such time". He said.

'Uhm'. Atine sound and looked away murmuring something's under her breath because nobody can hear her expecept for herself.

"What I was trying to say is that tomorrow my brother and his family are coming so we are here to discuss on that".he added.

"What? What are you saying but the wedding is sti...".

"I know but things have changed so was the arrangements". He cut Inno short who was quite since she entered.
"But you never said and ch...".

"Yes I know not when it comes to my little girl, because I can break anything and go to any length just to see her happy". He proudly stated looking at Boddo who was very shy hiding her face since her wedding things come up.
All of Atine and Inno and there children were staring at Boddo with strange looks which looks more like hatred which you can clearly see in there eyes.

"I hope nobody will defy me in this house everything will go smoothly according to what I am going to tell you now on where they will stay and how you will treat them?". He said looking at there faces which instead of happiness they are sad, which can be seeing clearly by just looking. 'Why did they hate his daughter and her mother so much?' he asked himself deep down inside he knew he never differentiate between his wives or children rather show her care and concerned as she is a girl not just becouse she was his only female child no.

                             See you soon...👍