Still on

Finally I have tried today sosai fa.....

🅿️06

" Did just heard the news or not?".

"Mtsw".

Amina hist while standing up walking out of maman nan, who is startle by Amina reaction.

" Amina! Wait mana how can you walk out on me just like that!". She said, while she walk very fast in order to reach Amina, who didn't even looked back at her.

She quickly appeared in front of Amina blocking her way.

Amina stand while staring at her, she folded her hands, looking at Maman Nana with a grim smile on her face.

" Amina! What were you trying to prove by behaving this way with me? When you know already you can't do in this house without me". Maman Nana said angrily.

Amina looked into Maman Nana's eyes and give a grin smile while folding her Arms. "Look Maman Nana, I am really not ready for your tantalisation today not at all I am already happy with my complacent so! Excuse me." Amina said as she nod her head while dismissing herself from the discussion.

Mama Nana quickly move from her way seeing how Amina is trying to pushed her away from the passage, glaring at Amina's back which made her hackles to rise up, she grumbled under her breath in annoyance.

" Umma! Umma! Umma!".

Mama Nana looks at Nana with her angry face.

" What! Why on earth will you constantly keep shouting my name out like i was a def!". Mama Nana replied to her daughter Nana out of anger.

" Oh no, bad timing later". Nana said smiling at her mother knowing what happen between her and her crew member, that's how they always called them behind there backs.

She nod her head while walking out looking at Nana who's still standing and smiling. " don't worry I will soon deal with that brazen manner of yours Insha Allah". She said feeling so much frustration, and left.

" Sister! I don't know why do you don't miss opportunity to tease Umma, whenever there crew is having some sort of problems". Wudi said as she approached, her sister enjoying what had happened.

Nana roll her eyes staring at her sister who is walking towards her laughing heavily, they met and laugh constantly and very loud until they are exhausted.

" Don't mind them!". Nana said. When trying to lower her voice down.

" let's go jor". Wudi said.

They went straight to Momy's part found her sitting on her couch very worried. " lookalike something is wrong with our darling Momy". Nana said.

Wudi shook her head looking at how worried and sad she look. " Momy!" She said that while walking towards her mother.

Haj.Aisha quickly turned and looked at her daughter, who is constantly staring at her trying to read her face.

Haj.Aisha quickly exapanded her smile " Are you ready to go?". She asked, looking at them with a smile.

The nod there head staring at her smilingly.