Datti's anger

Happy Weekend to all of us ☺️ I hope everyone is happy doing great👍 May The Almighty Allah Continue to shower his Blessings on us...🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼 Ameen ya Allah.

                    Not Edited:

🅿️33

Ardo and his brother looks at each other as they were all speechless by the ongoing drama that is happening in front of them. They got up quickly and the rest of the people. " Datti my son how are you?". He asked Datti touching his face at the same time. Datti couldn't say a word but standing looking at the man in front of him like a statue with so many surprises. "Look what's going on here?". People started to ask and wonder.

      "Hey! Hye!! Jauro stay away from my son!!!". Alh.Gidado said pushing him away from Datti who was still looking. "Please Gidado, let me talk to him first". Jauro said with his tearful eyes. "Why? What do you want to tell him now?! Please jauro we just arrived don't make it hard on us now please I am begging you". Alh.Gidado said with his hands folded. "Jauro Quickly moved to Ardo who was just standing looking since the drama begin. " Please Ardo, I mean no harm I just...". "Just what Jauro?!". Alh.Gidado shouts as he is getting more angrier.

"Ar...". "Please Jauro just go, I will call you tomorrow to hear you ok". With so much persuasion Jauro agree to leave. " Sorry my son go in and rest there's a lot to come". Ardo said. He send Datti to the room. After that he also asked the villagers to go home as the visitors are not going anywhere and they have already seeing and meet with them. After everyone left remain the brother's and there sons. Ardo asked them to inside and let them have a talk with his brother.

      Alh.Gidado's heart is beating very fast due to the Jauro's scene towards Datti. " Look Gidado! I know you are already worried about the Shari and now this new situation, but you shouldn't worry about it tomorrow when he arrives I will take care of it ok?". Ardo said. ' I am sorry brother but how can I relax when I perfectly understand what Jauro is trying to say. Ya Rabbi has he already found out?'. Alh.Gidado said beneath him. "Did you say something?". Ardo asked. Gidado nod his head trying pull a smile on his face.

" Have I not had make such promises we wouldn't have being facing this things". Ardo said. With so much regrets. Alh.Gidado quickly looked at his brother worried face and smile. " No brother, don't blame yourself for this please, everything will be insha Allahu, I promise you that". They continue with there conversation.

" You can rest now if you need anything just call me". Bello said. He turned and walked back to the door he was about leave when Datti asked him. " Who was that man that hugged me outside?". Bello turned back quickly, he looked at Datti who is busy staring at him waiting for his answer. " Ahm! Look Datti, I think you should rest first". Bello said and quickly turned back. " How can I rest having so much on my mind?". Datti asked  quickly. "Please Bello". He added.

       " He is Jauro, and his son is your competitor Manga". Bello said without looking back at Datti. Bello is about to walk out again but stopped suddenly on hearing Datti's question again. "A competitor?". Datti asked looking at Bello's back. " Why is he my competitor are we in some sort of competition?". Datti asked. He was totally surprised. He giggles. " We don't know each other so can he be my...". " You are to compete with him in Sharo!". Bello quickly said. Datti was very shocked at the point he couldn't utter a word. Bello walk out of the room hearing Datti quite. He believes he isn't the one to told him about the rest of it is not his job rather his parents or siblings, despite he was shocked himself that Datti was unaware of the danger await him. He pities him.

" Sh...Sha...ro?". Datti said with his quavering  voice. " Oh my goodness! This village is so sweet...". He went mute looking at the way Datti was staring at him. "Oh! Salamu Alaikum". He added suddenly turning back slowly trying to runaway, his behaviors was that of a person that was cought stealing meat from the pot. " Sharo". Datti said. The word hit Ahijjo's ear, he turned back quickly he was stunned to heard it. Especially they were warn repeatedly not to let him know by there parents. "Wha...what did you just said". Ahijjo asked. Staring at Datti who is still staring at him with many unidentified expression on his face.

       " You know about it, right?!". Datti asked. Ending the last word  at the top of his voice. Ahijjo quickly took a step back nodding his head. " Please brother listen to me i will tell you all tha...". " Not a word!". He shout again and stood of from the bed. " So everybody is silently making fool out of me?". He smirked at his brother angrily. " Like seriously? Do I really have to be partake in such tradition just for that cheap village champion?". He added. " But brother Father and Mother are doing this for your own good I am sure of that". Ahijjo stated with his emphatic voice.

" My own good? Are you seriously going to take there side now? I never expected that you will joins hand with them to do this to me walh not even in my dreams. Now I finally understood why he left home in the first place, they did this same decision for him. I am leaving this damn place tomorrow morning!". Datti said. Looking very disappointing. " Please brother don't do what he did please. If you leave you will be breaking our parents heart pl...". " Stop pleading on there behalf is there doing there decision make things the way they are now". He stated. Ending the last sentence with a grin smile. Ahijjo want to talk but Datti pushed him aside and walked out of the room leaving Ahijjo standing like a statue.

****
" Manga, you need to see how your father was busy hugging that young city boy, everybody is shocked by his sudden behavior Allah". Audi Happily stated. " I am sure Father most have had a plan to ruined those useless city people". Manga replied, laughing loudly. " But Manga your father also have tears it doesn't look like he was planning something". Audi added.
       " Uhm, what?!". Curious Manga asked. " Yes! he looks very happy o". Audi said. Sounding very worried. Manga mood and expression suddenly changes. "Are you saying my father is very happy hugging that fool?". Manga asked. He now looks very serious and moody. " Yes! You know I cannot lie to your face ba?". Audi said, in a sympathetic way.

"Then let him come I will ask him about it". Manga said. "Alright, do ask him about it and also find what he is planning about that Sharo". "Don't worry I will do that and I have order plans but I will inform you that tomorrow Audi". Manga said, smiling at Audi. Audi smile back at him. "I think I should check on Baddo". Manga said while gotten up from his small bed. " No!". Audi said, grabbing Manga's hand trying to pull him back.

          Manga turns and looked back at his friend Audi. " Hey Audi!". Manga said trying to remove his hands. "Manga please". Audi said with a very low voice. " Why?". He asked. " Don't forget today all eyes will be on her going there will only bring trouble and that Gidado is also here so don't". Audi said. Trying to reason with his friend. Manga nod his head. " Alright, I am not going, but let's go out and enjoy the evening as it's very young now everything will feel just good out there". Manga said pulling Audi up. Audi smiles and got up and they both left with there talks.

****
" Atine! Did you just heard the news?".  Inno asked. With her eyes on Atine. Atine hist looking at how Inno is staring at her. " Please Inno I am not ready for your foolishness today". She said. And countinue doing what she is doing. " Hmm, if you don't want to hear then it's your lost not mine. I thought you will to hear what Jauro just did with that boy, what did they calls him uhm....". "Datti!". Atine suddenly said. Inno suddenly went mute, was about to left when Atine suddenly calls out to her name.

       " Please Inno!". Atine said in a low voice. Inno tuned back and smirk at Atine. " I am foolish remember?". Inno said smiling at Atine. Curious Atine couldn't let the news pass. " Please Inno, I am sorry". She said in a very calm voice trying to persuade Inno. "Alright, I will tell you". Inno narrated all the scene she heard to Atine. Atine was left speechless as what Jauro did. 'this Jauro want foil's all my plans before it even begins. I won't let that fool to destroy what I work hard on, what if Shatu finds out? No I won't let hi...'. "Atine!". Inno's voice quickly brought her back from her thoughts.

" What are you busy thinking? Or is it that you have plans?". Inno asked her quickly. " Leave me alone!". Atine harshly replies to Inno's questions. Inno furiously left. Atine hist, and countinue with devilish thought on how to make Jauro understand not to spoils her plans.

Not Edited:
See you in our Next Page insha Allahu coming Tomorrow 👌