Fainted

Boom!!! Finally.....happy reading Fans👍

🅿️16

"Sit down Innawuro". Boddo said looking at her sister who turned her back on her shaking her body, she smiled and nod her head.
" please my sister sit down so that I can tell you the truth about what has happened please". She said in a persuasive voice.
Innawuro turned back and looked at Boddo and she quickly take her eyes away from Boddo. "Are you really going to tell me the truth?". Innawuro asked without looking back at Boddo.

Boddo suddenly got up from the small bed and walk straight to where her sister was standing, she quickly held Innawuro hands staring and smiling at her at the same time with her eyes full of tears.
Innawuro seeing Boddo eyes she couldn't stop herself from hugging and both of them started to weeping. They cry a lot before they could stop.

"What did he do to you?". Innawuro ask as she remove herself from Boddo.

"Goggo sent me to get something's for her then...". She stopped.

"What! Then what?". Innawuro asked staring at her in horror as her body started shaking in fear.
      She quickly move closer to her and grabbed her. "Boddo Boddo! Why are you behaving like this? You are making me scared what happened? What did he did to you my sister Boddo?". Innawuro asked in her shaking voice as she started to panic.
        "He touched me!". She screamed.

Innawuro' s who was about to enter inside the room but stopped listening to her children stopped as she is completely shocked by what her ears heard.
          "Innalillahi wa'inna ilahir raji'un!". She said and sat down on the ground.
        Her voice is what drew their attention to the door in fright.

Boddo's fear increased her eyes widened to tears her body is shaking even her lips at this time. "She heard it all! Innawuro she....hea....gogg....". She fell down before Innawuro could think of anything.
           Seeing how Boddo fall Innawuro mother got up in so much fear and ran inside. "Boddo Boddo! Please Boddo". That's how they keep calling out lifeless Boddo but all in vain.

City....
"OMG! Did you see the looked on that b*ch face did?". She said laughing loudly holding her little tummy.

"Yes I saw how she was staring and smiling when our brother broke the poor thing heart hahhaha". They clap and laugh together.
           Nana was amazed by there behavior she nod her head. "What was that? What did that girl did to both of you?". They all stoped looking at Nana strangely.
           "Stop I won't take that your brazen behavior so don't give me that look, what has she ever done to you both?". Nana said angrily this time.

"OMG Wud'i, what's with her?". Hady asked pointing at Nana.

"Only god knows, if not how could you not see that witch trying to get what she didn't work hard on". Wud'i said rolling her eyes looking at Nana.
         "Exactly my point!  Look Madam right, our brother is not going to marry that thing walh, Sofie is ready for him she has being patiently wai....".
          "No my sister! My brother isn't going to marry any Sofie I have the best package for him my friend Hanna". Wud'i said cutting up her sister Hady. They both end up getting into an argument seeing their behavior Nana left them in corridor.

"Stop it both of you!". Datti shout at them holding his ears with his two hands.
        They both stare at him. He nod his head in anger. "Don't tell me you guys still behave this way?". He said looking at each of them.
          "She started it!". Hady said pointing at Wud'i in anger.
           "No! She is lying she is....".

"Please! please!! Sop it!!!". He said again screaming at both.
        His  voice drew Minal who was sitting with Ahijjo  in the siting room, they both looked at each other, he got up and headed to the door that would lead him to where he heard the sound, seeing him going Minal got up quickly and follow him to see.

Hearing him shout at them make them all back to their senses as they know what  his anger can lead them.
        They all went silent and lowered there heads which makes Datti lowered his heart rate he sighed looking at them.
        "Let's meet all tomorrow, so to your room everyone". He said and they all left without a word.

"Alhamdulillah!". Ahijjo said.

"Now what?".datti asked.

"Now we can have peace of mind in this house finally". He said smiling at his brother.
       Datti smiled back at him he was very happy to see them all, but he never thought they will still listened to him as they have all grown.
       He was about to speak when Minal come out of the door, they all looked at her and then looked back at each other, Ahijjo smile. "Alright see you  later". He said excusing himself.

They watched him go out and Datti started moving towards Minal direction smiling as he was very happy, her face expression is difficult to described she is neither sad or happy.
       "Ba...".
     "Save the pretense!". She said stoping him with her hand.
      He was very surprised but before he could speak, she turned her back on him and left him standing in shock.

He shook his head ran  after her calling her name, but she didn't respond to his call, he preceded her and grabbed her hand.
        They looked at each other and she quickly lifted her head away.
        "What's with you?!". He asked staring at her.
        "I should asked you that!". She responded in anger.
         He nod his head and shrugged. "Alright then ba...".
       "Don't baby me when you already have a fiancé waiting for you at the village to ma...".
      "What?!". He asked. looking at her very shocked.

"Yes that's what your step mom was saying back at the dinning". She said rolling her eyes.
      "What are you saying". He asked trying to hold, she quickly move back stoping him with her hand.

"Look Minal you know anything about me trust me is not what you are thi...".
      "And what I am thinking?". She said  in her angry voice.
      " Look Datti I am very tired and I am leaving tomorrow! Now I understand why you never got intimate with me or any other girl so this was it? I keep throwing myself for you but you always ignore me, but you flirt and play but not when it comes to making love really?". She said and tilted her head  away from his side shaking her body.

He is trying to talk when suddenly Haj.Aisha came into the living room, with a smile on her face........

               Let's meet on another page....coming soon👌