Haj.Aisha is angry

Assalamu Alaikum! Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life Ameen. I received some of your messages about Update that's why I decided to post this pending page to let you know I don't type during Ramadan but I promise to continue update after Ramadan Insha Allahu 🙏 Happy reading.

🅿️28

"Assalamu Alaikum!". Alh.Gidado said before entering inside his seating room by the door, were he can clearly see Haj.Aisha who is sitting looking very worried and disturbed. He was surprised by her Silence for not responding to his salam. He repeated again but to his surprised there was no responsed again.
He nod his head and decided to went inside.  " Aisha!". He called her name but still the same with no response at all.

He touched her. which quickly brought her back to her senses with shocking expression on her face. " Ah...amm.. welcome back". She said, in her shaking voice trying to cleanse the sweat which is all over her despite the A/c and fan which clearly indicates how disturbed and lost she was deep in her thoughts.

He stared at her beautiful face which she was trying to hide her worries and disturbance by trying very hard to smile at him as if it was nothing. She got up extending her hands  to collect his small suitcase but to her surprised he quickly kept it right in front of her. She was about to speak when he quickly grabbed her hand and sat her back on the seat. he sat next to her very closely.

Her heart is beating very fast at high rate, she couldn't muster the courage to look into his eyes directly she kept looking away hiding her beautiful face from him. "I am so...sorry how is th...".

"Shhhh!". He shush her puting his index finger on her lips. She closed both her eyes quickly.

"You think you can hide things from me Aisha?". He asked. Looking at her face despite her eyes are still closed. He was not surprised as he knew already how worried she can be about the journey as it was her first time of visit since they left.

"Is not wh...". "Yes it is Aisha! Do you think I don't know what you will face tomorrow? Yes I know there will be so much chaos but I don't really care,  as long as you are with me and our children and my whole family,  I will face it strongly and I will promise you something today". He said assuring her.

She quickly opened her two beautiful eyes at him. They both stared at each other for some mins. "That's it!". He said. He giggles.

Haj.Aisha quickly lower her gazed she know how funny he can be just to see her happy. "Now will you smile?". He asked.  lovingly smiling at her playing with her both hand at the same time.
She couldn't help it but smile finally looking at him. "Yauwa! That's more like it. Your beautiful eyes always makes me feel like the happiest person on this earth may the Almighty Allah continue to blessed you for me deary". He added. She shy away smiling. she is quite feel better now.

He clear his throat. "I know you are worried about our son more than anything, but you also know I am also worried about this especially when it concerned Jauro". She quickly rised her eyes looking at him shockingly.
He lower his eyes quickly. "Yes it concerned Jauro. I know I hide so many things about this but please believe me I did it for a good reason, me and brother will do everything to keep Datti safe you don't  have to worry, I promise you we will". He added.

For the first time in there Marriage life he saw anger in haj.Asha's eyes. She takes her hands away from his and quickly got up. He tried to hold her down but in vain she was so angry at him the way she is staring is something he never saw in her eyes.
" Jauro is involved in all these things? How come? Why will Jauro get involved in my son life?! Why are you informing me this now?!". She said with a loud voice.

"Hey hey! Calm down my...". "No I want to know how was Jauro related to this". She said moving away.
"Ok, sit down I will tell you everything but first you need to calm down because this was never you nor it will be Aisha". He said, in a calm way trying to help her seat.

Looking at him and the way he was trying to calm her down make her feel somehow as she never disobeyed him, but beneath her she knows she has to do it as a mother she can't lost her son because of their past she wouldn't want her son to suffer for it.

"Aisha it was never my intention to bring Jauro into this but..". He discontinued staring at her. Curious Aisha couldn't keep mute. "You are saying...?". She said. Staring at him.

He narrated all that happens between he and his elder brother and villagers.

Aisha is heartbroken by it. "But how will Datti compete with Jauro son? Have you forgotten already what Sharo cost our families or should i remind you of Jauro weakedness back then when you two are competers how you...". She discontinued and look away.

He chuckled. Aisha couldn't look at him as she knows she almost cross it today.

"Carry on, you were saying how cowardly I runaway from Sharo isn't it?". He asked. Looking at her back he nodded his head. "Yes believe me I know I am a coward which is why I will let the whole world know that my son is not a coward like me". He added, giving emphasis on the last word.

She quickly turned back looking at him sadly. "Please don't do this! Our son cannot take it please reconsider about this marriage and your decision please. He is not strong enough for this". She said pleading with her both folded hands.

"Hmm, I have told you back then when I was at the village that there will be Sharo and you didn't apposed to that then why now?". He asked.

"Please I never thought it was true I thought you were just joking with me that I even if it's true you wouldn't let it but...". She said wipping her tears with her hand.
"But what?". He asked.

"I can see that clearly now you and your brother both are trying really hard to get my son killed but I will not let it happened at any cost". She angrily stated. She got up angrily and left him calling out her name loudly but all in vain she didn't turned back nor did she answer to his call.

'i won't let Jauro or his son anywhere near my son. I never thought all these will haunt my children someday ya Allah save my children from all these'. She whispered beneath her.

He breath deeply. For the first since there marriage all these years they disagree with each other's decision. He closed his both eyes. Beneath him he knows she is right in some ways to feel this way but he can't help it, he never want the Sharo thing but his pride is at stake if he back out he will become a laughing stick to the villagers and his son will be seeing same as  him a Coward.

"I know what bothers you the most about all these things. You are worried about the secret". He said, shooting his head. "Nothing will bring that secret out not now and never it's safe.

"Mom!". Ahijjo call out her name. She was about to enter her room, she stopped but couldn't turned back she wouldn't want him to see her condition. "Is time everyone is waiting for you and Dad at the dining tab...". He discontinued. As she went inside her room without letting him complete his sentence. She closed back the door which sound was very noisy.

He was surprised and walk straight to the door he grabbed the handle trying to open it but was closed from inside cannot be opened. "Mom mom! Are you alright?". He asked. But no response.

See you soon 👍