Awakening

Enjoy reading... 👌

                Not Edited:

🅿️18

Datti went back to his room but couldn't sleep, he grasps, looking around his huge room which was very tidy, he is very exhausted, but the thought of what Minal told him kept ringing back on his head, he seat on his bed and he suddenly got up like someone is who saw a ghost. "No he can't do that to me". He started walking around the room, there was no sign of joy on his face.

"Ya Allah!". He exclaimed he raked his hair with his fingers, a habit he was accustomed to whenever he was this this worried, his hand sliding to grin the back of his neck as he lowered his head, his eyes on the floor. Datti is very sad as he never thought of getting marriage this early.
He turned back looking at the creaked suddenly.

"Hi!". Ahijjo's head peek through. "You didn't sleep?".

"No I didn't". Datti said seat back on his bed taking a deep breath, his gaze flicked down to Ahijjo, staring at him for a moment with a raging storm in his beautiful eyes, he sighed.
         Ahijjo gave out a grin smile, then enter inside the room, looking around the room like it was his first visit to the room.

"And if I may asked what are you doing here at this hour?". Datti asked.

"Missing my brother, but it seems I am not welcome". Ahijjo replied lightly, he made his way back to the door and was about to go out but stopped.

Datti  breath  heavily putting his hand around his neck making a little sound. "Ahm!". Frowning his face.
           Ahijjo is amused and looked back quickly looking at his  brother's face, he squeezed his face staring at Datti studying his brother's condition who is lost in thought.

"You didn't look like yourself, what happened?". Ahijjo asked. To his surprise Datti didn't respond to his question.
"I am sure something is bothering him". He muttered under his breath. He made his way back to his brother who is still seating on his bed staring at his phone, which is kept on the bed side drawer.

Ahijjo move his hand gently and touch Datti. "Br...".
       Terrified Datti spread out of his world of thought, he rolled his eyes looking at Ahijjo who was also staring at him in amazement.

His heart rate dropped, he sighed looking at Ahijjo.
      Ahijjo was about to talk when he quickly interrupt.

" I know what you are going to asked, and yes is not alright is late but I can't sleep I need you to tell me the whole truth about marriage thing, village girl, is all this true or...". He stopped due to the looked on Ahijjo's face which shows him a true sign.

"Ya Salam!". Datti said and sat back on his bed in shock.

"I think I should get going is late an...".

"Good night then". Datti said as he doesn't want to ask more because he know already his brother won't answer him, so is better he leave it inside him and ask there parent in the morning. He pulled out the blanket over him.

He was about to close his eyes, he sat up quickly. "Why will they do this to me?". He leaned his back against the bed wall, he sprawled really, his arms on the top of his thighs. Looking at his phone he sighed lowering his heart rate and went back lying pulling out the blanket. He really want call Minal but he can't, not until he knows what was really going on.