New Triangle

Here we are already...don't forget to watch my new program on my YouTube channel Hasken Alkairi Tv Subscribe, Like, share and also comments..👌

🅿️26

"Datti!". She called him.
Datti quickly rise his head to looked at her but, to his surprise her eyes are on him. He quickly low his gaze down.
She gasped and smiled at the same time.
       Datti was very shocked and surprised at the same time. she has never called him with any name before since he know himself, she was always shy to even approach him with anything is hard for her to even answer his greetings.
She knew already what’s going on his mind at this time, but she cannot take any chances now.
She know there is too much to say but less time. Now she has to talk to him and put away her Morals.

" You must be surprised with why I stopped you here, right?’. She said. In her  low calm voice.
He nod his head without looking or even trying to. She didn’t wait for him to say anything rather she continues.
" I am sure you are here because of the trip and the wedding right?’. She asked.
Datti nod his head again deep inside his heart, he keep asking himself weather she is Hajiya Aisha his shy mother.

‘Datti, do you know why we are here?’. She asked again.

‘No”. he replied.

“I want to make you understand something about that village marriage.  The thing about the choices your father made with his brother Ardo is that,  it cannot be changed or stopped! The wedding will surely  take place at any caused”. She said , sounding very disturbed.
Furious Datti quickly rise head looking at his loving mother with a strange impression. She too was staring at him at that moment her eyes is saying so much, it was hard to say what exactly her  eyes was expressing.

In his life he never saw her this way in his entire life. She take her eyes of his quickly, she got up.
“yes my son, if I am your real mother or if you have ever believed or call me mother then you will not defy that decision and you will get Married no matter what”. She said. She turned back and take a quick look at him. He eyes are still on her.

“look my son, I know you don’t like it nor have you ever being in the village before but, have you ever thought of why we never take any of you there and why nobody is vising us among our relatives?”. She asked. In her empathetic voice.

Exhausted Datti nod his head. “no but, why?”. He asked.

Haj.Aisha grim smiled at him, and turned away again. “I will tell you why today”. She gasped. She sat back right on her chair, staring at him.

“ Because our marriage arrangements has brought so much chaos in our families”. She said with a low sad voice.
“ But why? You and Dad love each other why were they against your relationship. why?!”. He asked out curiosity.
She  grin smile. “ Your Grandparent were sworn enemies”. She replied.
“ What? But why?”. He asked again.
“ Is a long story but I am sure in the village we will have all the time for the full story and you will be to understand it much. Now you have to promise me something Datti”. She said. Looking at him.

“ Mom, I can do anything for you, and Dad, I can give even give my life if I had to, but please tell me a little bit of what happened back then please mom”. He said with so much curiosity.
She grin smile a bit. There was so much pain in her eyes now which can be read clearly. Seeing her sad eyes Datti moved closer her, he  grabbed both her soft hands while looking at her  eyes which tears were already flowing. She turned away from him trying to hide her pain.
“ please mom I don't want you to cry please mom. I just want to know what happened back then so that I will be able to accept your decision whole heatedly”. He said, with a coaxing voice.