Cought in Act

Happy Reading👌👍

🅿️40

" Now how do i leave this godforsaken place?". He asked himself angrily, looking at the village Area with sad face. He foresaw 2young girls sitting under one big three playing, he grinned. " Found it!". His chin rised. " Saratu look!". One of the girls said, motioning her Datti with her finger. " Uhm hm! Isn't that Boddo's city groom?". She asked with her frown face. " I think he is. Do you see how handsome he is?". " Yes I can see". She said without looking playing with sand.

"But what is he doing with his luggage?". She asked. Saratu take a quick glanced at him and low back her gaze down. " So?". " What?! Are you asking me? What can he be with it I think he most be running away from Sharo and wedding". She hastily stated looking at her friend who suddenly looks at her. The word running scared the hell out of Saratu, she quickly looks at Datti who is not too far from them as he was getting closer with her fearful eyes" Are you sure?". She asked. " If not then what?". Munne responds. " No! He can't leave". " Why can't he?". Munne asked. " Stupid, if he leaves then Boddo will marry my Manga!". She hurried said rolling her eyes. " Then what can we do?". Munne asked staring at Saratu who's eyes were already fixed at Datti who was already standing behind Munne.

Seeing her friend staring at her back without answering her. Munne quickly turned back where her eyes dropps at him. She was startled seeing him so closed to her. " Hi". He said with a wide smile. None of them gather the courage of answering him his question. they were all startled by his handsome face. He was amused by there behavior. He turned back to checked whether there is something they were staring at behind him making behaved like this. To his surprised nothing was behind him. He grinned. ' Damn it! Datti you are so handsome'. He muttered under beneath him, he turned smiling at them still they were same as he left them, standing like a statue.

He sighed. ' oh Datti how can you be this cute? Just look at what your beauty is coursing?'. He whispered to himself again nodding his head. ' how can my own family do this to me? Me marrying these kind of village thing?!'. He nod again "No way!". He said the last two word loud. Which brought them back to there sense's. " Saratu run!". Munne hurried said loudly. " No, stay". Lost Saratu said. Staring at Datti with her lustful eyes. Seeing how she was staring at him he smiles. " Alright! Do you mind directing me to where I could find car? I mean your station where people find taxi". He said in a cool manner.

Hearing him said the name car Saratu reaction suddenly changed. 'it means he is running away Munne was right about him. No! I won't let you runaway. Because I know I can't have you, so is better to loose one than loosing 2men at the same time'. She shake her head quickly counting with her fingers. Datti is surprised by this new behavior of her's, he can see her mouth moving but cannot heard anything she was saying at all. ' 2 handsome men no way! I must marry my Manga'. She said beneath her, ending with a wide smile. " Excuse me! Did you said something?". He asked curiously. She nod her head. " No!". " But did you heard what I just asked you?". He asked again, getting more closer looking at both girls while the other is not ready to speak. " Yes! I heard you and I will direct you". She said shaking her body at the same time playing with her two braids.

Datti took a step back quickly covering his nose with his hand, he hate the smell of what they are with. "Please tell me". He said suddenly. Saratu squeezed her face because of the way he was covering his nose said to her they were smelling to him. She smiled. " You see that road?". Datti shake his head up. " Follow it straight, and then by your left you will see one big Mango at the corner then you turned and continue going straight. It's far but going straight you will find one house with gover three that's the house you will enter". She directed him. He gasped. " Thank God! But do I have to go that far? And it looks to me like I am going back deep to the village". He worried said. "Sar...". "Shut up!". She hurried shut as she want to spoil her plans. Saratu smile again. " No that's the only place. When you go there just enter inside the house is men house no women. Just asked them the driver live in that house he is the only man who drives in this village and he hate it when people send and errands for him to comes out and see him that's why I asked you to just go in straight". She ended the last sentence with a loud voice due to munne's touch who was busy dragging her clothes as a sign not to lie to him.