The Closer It Get...

Alhamdulillah! Here is your page😊 I am doing good Alhamdulillah thanks for prayers a lot Mamy here the page and everybody Happy Reading and Stay bless always👍

🅿️30

" People hurry up please we are getting late". Ahijjo said loudly. Who was busy arranging  luggages inside the  trunk back of there car's.

Alh.Gidado nod his head looking at his loving wife Haj.Aisha on the bed, who was lost in her world of thoughts. " Did you heard that? Your lazy son cannot wait to visit his hometown Aisha". He said. laughing heavily. He continues putting his wrist watch after completing his button.
         He walks back and sat next to her where he can feel her restless heart beat which is full of so many things that cannot be said in one word. He put his hand on the top of her soft white hand which quickly bring her back to her sense's she looks at him with her enticing eyes.

" I know your worries my dear wife". He said staring at her beautiful eyes. She closes her eyes and opened them on him trying to speak at the same time. He quickly put his finger on her lips. "Shhhh! Not a word!. Trust me Aisha please, I have promised you since last night that nothing will happen to us or any of our family member ok". She wind up her tearful eyes on him.

" There you are! I have being looking for you all over and you are here enjoying yourselves having a romantic time with each or other whi...". " Ahijjo!". Hah.Aisha calls out his name. She  got up quickly blushing trying to reach out to his direction. Ahijjo runs out quickly laughing very loudly. " We are waiting outside!". He said loud and left.
          "Oh my, this boy is such...". She couldn't complete her sentence as Alh.Gidado hugged her suddenly from behind. " Whatever! The boy isn't lying". He said it leaning his head on her shoulder. Haj. Aisha smiles and pushed him back a little bit trying to get away from his hold. " Let's go they are waiting for us". She said.

He doesn't want to let go but knowing they have a long journey he nod his head and picks his phones and smile at Haj.Aisha who is busy putting on her veil.
They both left the room looking very happy.

" Looks like you have already make your mind to marry that village thing!". Minal said. Her voice is full of anger which can be feel by her words.

" How do I explained this to you Baby". Datti said with a low voice, staring at her.
      "Minal this is not just about what I want, try to understand this  please Minal. I can't go against my parents about this". He said with his empathetic voice.

" I do understand everything is just that you don't understand what your parents are trying to do". She said grabbing his hand to her chest.
He removed his hand quickly from her and move back a little bit trying to create a distance between them. Minal giggled with her face fullof sadness looking at him.
        "That's it! I am done trying to reason with you. I am so done with you Datti!". She screamed.

"Minal can you hear yourself! Are you asking me to disobeyed my parents are you?!". He said it loud shouting at the top of his voice this time which indicates to her how angry he is. She  looks scared this time and take a quick step back. 'Omg! He is so angry now'. She said beneath her.
         Datti who's still angry holding his head with his hand creasing his hair. looks her quickly removing his hand from his head. "Did you say something?". He asked staring her scary face. " N..no...no!". She mutterd. "Why?!". She asked staring at him trying to show her strength.

"Look Minal, you know I really love you right?". He said with his low sexy voice which always melt her heart whenever he uses it. She roll up her eyes looking at him this time she is very calm so is he.
            seeing him calm. Minal take a deep breath. she moved forward closer to him and wrapped both her hands on his shoulder, with her enticing eyes looking straight into his eyes. He follows her hands which are kept already on his shoulder, and stare with a look back to her eyes. Before he could decide what to next she was already all over him.