Chapter 19

They want update all the time but...to comments is the big issues to them what can I do if you are not commenting...comments makes a writer strong give them the strength always...don't be a bad Reader or a dull one...you know what I mean.👏👍

               Not Edited:
🅿️19

8:30am the big clock on the wall shows.
Haj.Aisha and Nana are busy setting up the table. "Nana be fast your Dady will soon be down here soon, today I don't know why everything was delayed here". Nana smile looking at Momy who is very busy getting things ready.

"Maybe is because of ya Datti's back. you slept very peacefully after a long time, it could be the reason". Nana said and walked out of the kitchen smiling as she knew how Haj.Aisha will react.

Haj.Aisha felt very shy by the way Nana responded. deep inside her she knew What she told her is the truth. she so much love and care for her son Datti but cannot show it, because Datti is her first born and is against Fulani Moral Code to be friendly with him and she herself cannot break that due to how she was trained and was already inside her. "How I wish someday I can chats and laugh with you my son". She muttered under her breath smiling.

"Catch her!".
The sound come out of nowhere which frightened her. "Sorry my dear I don't mean to fright you". He said laughing at her.

She quickly lifted her head closing her face with her  hand as she is terribly feeling shy. "Oh my god Aisha! you are still beautiful as always walh I will always be grateful to Allah for gifting you as my wife, you just remind me of our oldest time how I wish time will turn....".

"Nothing will turned back Dad! because we love this you and Mom, and Dad is not fair how could you think of going back to those days we were not born ha?". Datti said coming down from the stairs.

"You are right brother Dad is always unfair to us when it comes to his love stories, right Mom?!". Ahijjo responded.

Haj.Aisha is very shy she left them quickly as they are all trying to make fun of her.

"Ya Rabbi! Happy?". He said staring at both of them while they are laughing at him.
       "You guys just sent my wife away you won". He said rubbing his face. Both Ahijjo and Datti were still laughing when Wud'i and  Nana's Mother and there Aunty enter the sitting room.

All of them went silent and pulled out the dining chairs and sat on staring at each other. "Good morning Aunty". Datti break the silent by greeting his Aunt.

She is very surprised that she didn't know how to respond to him except staring at the people sitting at the dinning table with her eyes fixed on them.

They are all surprised by his attitude he left all them speechless. "Good morning!". Minal intervene and breaks the silence.

"Good morning Minal, Come here I want to introduce my luvly Aunt to you". Datti said. Sounding very happy smiling at her. She lifted her head quickly looking at them. "Go in". Nana said who is standing behind her.

Minal walked inside, she greet them all except for Datti who she is annoyed with, he pulled out chair for her to sit but refuses to sit on it rather went far from him and sat.

Everybody is ready waiting for Haj.Aisha. "Where is your mother Wud'i?". Alh.Gidado asked.

Before she gave answer to his question Haj.Aisha walked in with a smile on her face, she pulled out the last chair which is closer to Datti and sat. They all prayed, they are about to start eating when Alh.Gidado's phone ring.
He seriously wanted to ignore the call but seeing his brother name on screen he couldn't ignore it, he pick up the phone and pressed receive.