The Bonds

Yes! Are you happy... because I am happy to Update on time this weekend👌 happy reading 🤩

🅿️39

"Ya Allah! Gidado I am running out of patience". Ardo worriedly said. Alh.Gidado understood where his brother is coming from as they are so curious about one thing. " Why don't we call that girl what's that her name?". Alh.Gidado slowly makes suggestion, looking at his brother Ardo. "Yes! I think you are right even though I wish to heard everything direct from my son Datti but, it seems like he will take time to come out. As I know how you city people take lots of time bathing and other things". Ardo stated ending the last word smiling. Alh. Gidado look away seeing that his brother has understood everything.

       "Ahijjo!". Alh.Gidado call out to his son who was also sitting with his back leaning on the wall outside by the door. " Yes father!". He responded to the call. He came into the small parlour where they were seated. " You know that girl call Yidi?". Alh. Gidado asked his son. " Yes Dady". He replied. " Alright go inside the house and call her right now". "Yes Dad!". Ahijjo replied and got up gently and left to deliver the message. " Ya Allah! Ahijjo is such a wonderful boy Gidado. See how calm he is always. Wow Alhamdulillah for such a wonderful and obident son you given us". Ardo proudly said raising his two hands praying for Ahijjo's well being. He is very happy . " But, brother this is not right". Alh. Gidado said frowning his face.

Ardo is surprised by his brother statement. " What is with that face you are making now?". Ardo curiously asked. But Gidado didn't answered back to his brother neither did he looked at his way at all. " And what did I do that is not right? Is praying for my beloved son not alright?". Ardo sadly asked, looking at his brother. " Good, now you have asked the real question". Gidado said smiling looking at his sad brother who is curiously waiting for his answers. " How can you be busy praising and praying for your name sake only while we have many children that deserves the same thing. E.g Bello is one in the million I can say when is comes to such thin...".

      " Alright alright! I get it now, I can also smell jealous". Ardo happy said, giggling. " Brother I am serious". Gidado hurried said. " Ya Allah! When will you ever grow up Gidado? You still behave like a child when all your children have grown up already". Ardo said. Laughing loudly when Gidado still frown his face looking away. " I won't ever grow up ever. Because when I am with you I feel comfortable and I become myself again as your young little brother whole again unlike when I am with children or my wife's or outside, to you I will always remain as your little brother and to me my elder brother that's it". He stated with his emphatic voice like he will burst out of tears.

The parlour atmosphere suddenly becomes very quite and emotional as both brothers have lost  deep into thought of there past lives. " Salamu Alaikum!". Ahijjo voice coming from the door. Hearing the place very quite he has to repeat his Salam in a  loud voice so that he can be heard before he entere inside. "Salamu Alaikum!!". His loud voice hit Ardo's ears which brought them both back to there normal sense's. He clear his throat quickly answering at the same time. "Waalaikassalam!". He said, looking at Gidado who is also staring at him. Ahijjo enters the parlour reduce his height by puting his knees on the ground. "She is coming". He said looking at his parents. Both brother's sigh at the same time. Which makes Ahijjo looks at them surprisedly he smiled as he is very happy to see them together like this. It was always his dream to be with his parents family to know them. "Let's wait for her brother". Gidado said,looking at Ahijjo who was busy on his thoughts. " Did you told her is urgent?". Ardo curiously asked. Ahijjo didn't heard him. Ardo looked at his brother who understood what he meant by the looked, he clear his throat. " Ahm aa...m..". Speechless Ahijjo couldn't complete his sentence as she was already at the door.

KADUNA STATE...

" Good morning everyone". Mina voice surprises everyone at the dining as they were all busy taking there breakfast already. Mina was startled by the way her family were watching her like a ghost. At the same all of them suddenly takes there eyes and fix them on the big watch hung on the dining wall, that's when she figured out why they were staring at her all along. " Come on guys, don't be ridiculous". She sarcastically stated with a grin smile. " This is so surprising walh, am I dreaming?". Her mom said, ending with a heavy sigh. Minal rolled her eyes, wrapping her arm's around her chest.