Chapter 7

Nothing to say much......

🅿️07

Angry, Hajara left him behind up to her living room. He smile, nodding his head behind her back full of anxiety.

The worrys of jauro is now how his son is going to win the flogging game 'Sharo' as well as how to get his hands on herd of cattles and Ardo's properties that he always dreamed of.

"Please bring me some 'Kossam' (youghurt)!". He screamed out loudly, still sitting like a king on the mat waiting for the meal.

" Innawuro I really want to marry Baffah son Datti but....".

" but what Boddo?!". She asked.

Boddo gazed at her cousing staring at how curious innawuro is, she tumbled her head to the other side in a shy way.

" Alright then if you don't want to tell me but Boddo, I will really like it if you marry Mal.bello son as you and I don't know about city and Datti". She said that staring at Boddo.

" But innawuro Baffah will be there with us in the city!". Boddo said, sounding very worried.

Innawuro is worried about what she heard her mother and her friend discussing about how harsh city life can be on Boddo, which is why she is not supportive about the city Marriage for her she want her here where they can always knows what's happening in her life.

" Boddo let's go out and dance, I hear that there will be a lot of people, I don't you to miss this out". Innawuro said it while helding Boddo's hands.

Boddo shook her head. " Are you serious Innawuro?". Boddo Asked.

" Yes let's go!".

She grabbed Boddo hand, and started dragging her outside the room, seeing there mother sitting and singing. They looked into each other's eyes and smile, knowing if they really have to go out they have to sneak-out without getting caught.

Slowly, they begin to move out looking behind her back silently until they were able to reach the door. " Really? Were you trying to sneak out behind my back". She said. she said those things without looking back at them.

" Have you seeing it?". Boddo said looking at innawuro who is scared to death.

" Mama! Is Bo...".

" Aren't you tired of taking Boddo's name every time?". Innawuro mother said.

" Uhm....".

" Come here!". Innawuro mother said.

They both looked at each other and slowly begin to walk towards her direction where she was patiently siting  waiting for them.

" Where were you both heading to?". She asked gently.

" Da....".

" No! To play!". Innawuro quickly respond by cutting Boddo.

" Is alright! I think I know where you guys are heading to". She said that staring at them.

Both of them look at her very shockingly, while she keeps smiling at them.

" owk you can go but don't stay long owk! and Boddo be careful while you dance as you are going to be a bride soon". Bodddo quickly low her head feeling very shay, they both left her laughing at them nodding her head.

" brother, I think after tomorrow's meeting I will be traveling back to city so that I could bring Datti to this village myself". Baffah said that sounding very anxious.

" Yes! Yes! That will be good but the villagers...".

" yes I know what is bothering you is about me leaving here, but brother walh i will come back together with your son before the 'Sharo' Insha Allahu". Baffah said, confidently.

" Yes Gidado, i know that i was against the 'Sharo' even now i am still against it, but our roots and origins are the most important thing to keep always". Ardo responded to his brother with his teary eyes.

Baffah hold his brother hand, they both were looking very emotional this time. " Don't worry about the 'Sharo' we will surely make it insha Allah, i will make sure to bring our two families together in order to promote what we have lost long before, which is our inter-personal relationship among our families, so just leave everything in my hands". He respond staring at his older brother happily.

" And yes, i want to take bello and Bale to the city, so that they can start there lives there please brother do not say no, I know you don't like it but we still have Dauda and danejo let them take of this things for now please brother". He asked that looking very disturbed by his brother expression when he quickly take his hands away from his.

" Look Gidado! I don't want to discuss such things, so do not talk of such things for now but....". He suddenly went silent looking at his sad brother.

" but what brother?!". Gidado asked.

" you can take them after the wedding but now I can only let Bello to go with you and see this city of yours for himself if he liked it fine! But make sure to come back with him and the rest of the family so that they can witness everything, I know they don't know much about our traditions so let them come and see for themselves o....". He stopped as Baffah hugged his brother very tightly with so much happiness and tears of joys.

" come on Gidado we are not young stop this kind of behaviors if our children see this what do you want them to say?". Ardo asked. While removing crying Baffah from his arms.

" They will no say anything but brother's love, how i wish our parent were still alive to see this day?". He said that while hugging his brother back.

They share a long emotional time with each, and also discuss a lot of things about how the wedding and there families will come together during the marriage procession, the two brothers really share a great bond with each other, the questions is what had happened years back? And will Baffah city family be happy to join this? How will the Groom feel after knowing about the marriage and his Fulani Bride Boddo? Will Manga accept defeat when he is defeated during the flogging game 'Sharo'....... follow me for more Update.

Till we meet.......