Curious Datti

Happy To everyone...I hope you are enjoying your story...👌👍

                  Not Edited.

🅿️24

"Salamu Alaikum!". That's the voice there heard from nowhere coming from there back when they are about to enter inside there house, they all stopped at the door on hearing his sound.
Boddo is already very scared shaking when Goggo Asma'u turned back with her squeezed face. She looked straight into his eyes it was none other than Manga standing and smiling at them.

"Ahm...I have being following you to...".

"To what Manga?! Look I am not in the mood to speak with you now so just leave, when I am fine I will call for you or even visit". She said. Angrily looks at Boddo and Innawuro who were still standing behind her. "What are you people waiting for get inside". She screamed at them.

They rushed inside looking at her situation, they know she is very angry at this point and Manga just add fuel to her pain.

She turned and about go inside when he stopped her. " But I want to talk to Boddo before I...". He replied hesitating a little bit,  Before he could complete his sentence she has already huffed inside angrily leaving him standing with an open mouth.

Manga is very sad and he also feel embarrassed by how she treat him just now. "No worry. I will surely pay the debt of what you did to me here today someday. Anyway why will she behave this way with me? She is not even my wife mother how dare she?!". He stated in his sarcastically manner. He left very angry.

"Innawuro I must admits what happened today at my house is not good at all". Boddo said. In her empathetic voice.

Innawuro shook her head. "Yes, I know potentially this will surely happened walh. The people in your house can be so unpredictable walh Allah". Innawuro said. She seat on the bed looking at Boddo who looks very sad.
"Look Boddo, don't bother yourself about what happened today ok". She said in a concerned voice. "That why I I never like the idea of going there absolutely in the first place, but you and mother ignored me when I was trying to make  you understand, so".  She added.

"To be honest is not like i know something like this will surely happened but I believed that with my father around they won't insult us probably but. Look now, I am not worried about myself rather I am more worried for Goggo". Boddo stated in a very concerned manner.

Innawuro fetl very bad for Boddo knowing she was always in pain when it comes to her family that's how they treat them even when her mother was alive. 'i will never let anyone behaved this way with my mother nor do I forgive them but...'. she said beneath her looking at Boddo who still looks very sad.
'if only I am in Boddo's place I will put them back to there senses if not I am not my mother's daughter. I just pray you find peace after getting married my dear sister'. She whispered to herself slowly.

"You said!". Boddo asked looking at her suspiciously.

"What?! No!". Innawuro hastily replies.

Boddo feels like Innawuro was hiding something from her, she really saw her lips moving. But when she said no she don't want to pressed it hard so she let her be.

Innawuro gasped.
Boddo quickly raise her head looking at Innawuro with her intensive eyes. "What?!". Boddo asked.

Innawuro claws her neck with her hand, she sighed. "I am feeling very bored, let's go and find something to eat". She said. Smile.
Boddo shook her head with a little smile on her cute Little lips. "Not bored my sister". She said. Trying to cracked some jokes.

"Why?". Innawuro asked. She got up from the bed. "La'ilaha illallah". She added as she got up on her feet.

Boddo giggles. "Because I know you better than anybody I am sure you are not bored but. You are rather hungry, so let's go". She chirped. They all laughed a lot and went out of the room.

Asma'u is in her room worried and sad she is completely lost in her own world thought which was full of loneliness.

City....

"So there you are!". Ahijjo who just got into the room said smiling. "What is this brother? Why are you still sitting here when you should be packing your bags for the trip". He said.
Hearing no replies yet from his brother he continues. "I just can't wait to see the beautiful view of Dad's village tomorrow". On hearing village Datti quickly got up staring at his brother who was still smiling. "Ya Rabbi! I don't think I will be able to sleep today real...".

"What on Earth are you talking about which trip? And  what village?". Datti asked very hastily.

Ahijjo was very shocked hearing his brother questions especially his eyes which looks red and sad like he has being crying for a long time. "Ahijjo answer me!". He screamed. He grabbed Ahijjo's hand who was still standing staring at him surprisingly.

"Brother please what has happened to you? Your fac...". "Just answer the damn question!". Curious Datti screamed.

"Da...dad said we are traveling to the  villaged tomorr...".

"What?!". Curious Datti screamed again Cutting Ahijjo's sentence short.

"Yes, that all he just arrange it no...". He went mute as Datti has already rushed out running.
Ahijjo gasped puting his hand on his chest. "What's with him? He is behaving as if....oh shit!". He said. He left the room in haste to calling out Datti trying to prevent him from going, he knows very well he is surely going to question there Dad and if he did it won't end well.

Datti on his way he almost pushed Nana. "Bro...". Before she could turned and even talk he was already gone. She shrugged and was about to move when she encounter Ahijjo who was also on rushed calling out Datti.
"Ahijjo what is going on?". She asked.

"I am in hurry now sister I will explain it to you when I get back ok". He said. He left her there.

She nod her head. "Whatever". She said.

After Ameen come out the bathroom he saw Minal alone the parlour playing with phone, he sighed and close the door.
The sound of the door makes Minal looks at his direction, she smile at him  he walk straight to the sofa and seat next to her.

He looked at his wrist watch. "Oh no. we should leave now". He said. Staring at her.

Hearing about leaving makes Minal heart  Started racing at high rate  very fast, she breath trying to composed herself. " But brother you should eat something". She stated in a hesitant way.
That's when he looked at the tray he clears his throat looking on looking at the tray. "Uhm, I wonder who is... anyways I am ok just get you stuffs, I don't want us to travel late please". He said. Barely trying to cover up.

She smiled despite how she was feeling. "Nana! She is kind and also has a good heart, I am sure brother will not want miss such opportunity". She add. She got up quickly knowing he will try to cover it up again.
"Let me go and arrange my things and will also inform Momy and the rest". She said and left.

"Nana". He chirped her name smilingly.
He extended his hand and move the tray closer, he saw the cup which she pour the first drink and uses the same cup smiling thinking about her and the incident.

See in our next page...don't forget to always comments after reading votes and share with others...👌