About the traditions

Before Fasting I was thinking of finishing book one but...I don't know if we will be able to due to lack of support and encouragement from Reader's of this book... Anyways may the Almighty Allah S.W.A see us through.

              Not Edited:

🅿️27

"Assalamu Alai...". "Alhamdulillah! Wellcome back Nyaako'an, I have being waiting for returned for ages walh". Manga cut his father sentence short by interrupting him.

"Haba Manga! When will you grow please?!". His father angrily shout at him.

Manga is very upset by his father replied. He got up from the mat quickly. "Nyaako what was that?". He asked staring at his father who is also angry with him.
'Mtsw'. Jauro hist in anger. "Please will someone get me some cold water?". He said looking at his wife.

"But Nyaa..." "Please Manga I don't need this now". Jauro said and went straight to his room.

"What's with this old man this night?". Manga said nodding his head. "Whatever! When you are out of your damn mood we can discuss". He shook his and left, looking at his father room.

"Here is the water". She said. She keeping the water in front of him, she smiles at him.
He shook his head looking at her behavior. He took the water with both his and and take a deep sip. "Ah! Alhamdulillah..I am feeling better now, the water was cold just what I needed the most". He happily said.

Hajara smiles. "Yidi!". She said.
He quickly looked at her strangely. "Yes, yidi". She replied again with same name.

"Strange!". He said staring at her still.

She frown her face. "Why are you behaving like I have never call you with such name?". She asked, staring at him, waiting for him to answer.

He giggles shooting his head at the same time. "Just tell me what you need Hajara. Both you and I knows already you don't call me with such loving names untill you need something so, don't call me 'yidi' loving one now just tell me your needs that's it". He said, laughing.

She frowon her face tightly. "Uhm! If you say so then..i...need some...". She went mute suddenly. Looking at how he was staring at her.

He nod his head sadly. "Look Hajara I am tired now, so don't disturb my peace if it was about money then take some here". He said. Removing money from his pocket he kept some for her on the ground and lay down on his mat, closing his eyes.

Hajara smiles, looking at her money she was very happy. She got up quickly and went to hide her money, knowing if she leave it on his room Manga will surely steal it.

"Maduujo, why did Ardo accept 'Sharo' to take place in the first place? When he knew already who Manga and his father are?". Innawuro who's laying her head down on her mother lap asked.
"Me too Innawuro I can't seems to understand why Nayaako'an accept the Sharo? And I heard some loose there lives on that Sharo an...". "Don't say such things Boddo especially not in front of your Nyaako". Asma'u immediately cut Boddo sentence.

"Yes children! Tradition hold so much importance's in our lives, no matter how harsh tradition is it shouldn't be wipe off but can be maintained because of it's importance which is what your Nyaako our Ardo is trying upholds. Which is not wrong to". She grasp.

Both Innawuro and Boddo looked at one another. " Tell us more about tradition Maduujo'an". Innawuro asked.

"Right away since we are done with eating let me inform you more about importance of tradition and why we need to it in our lives". She giggled.

"Tradition offer us a sense of identity; it shows a great level of identity. The tradition of a place, society one live in or group one belong to shows one's identity. So far and individual practice such tradition to show he/she is also a member of that group". She discontinued looking at how concentrate they are on what she was teaching them.