About marriage

Things are too much for me I am sick and also written ALAKARMU so is not easy no time so I am asking you to be patient with me like always thanks.👏

               Not Edited so must face some errors.
🅿️05

" Brother why did you accept his trap when you know his intention!" Ardo said, looking at his furious brother.

" I know....".

" No you don't! I thought Boddo's and Bello and others are my own children I can make decisions about them and there marriages but no!"he responded, while staring at him angril.

" calm down my..."

" Don't tell me to calm down brother! I also know the traditions even thought I don't stay in the village." He sigh as he is feeling very sad.

" yes I know that Gidado but listen to me first."

Gidado nod his head and still staring at his brother " brother you know how it is in tradition Boddo suppose to marry my son and your son's suppose to marry my doughter's so why didn't you tell them about the betrothed issues?!". He gave a heavy sigh as they both took a seat on the mat.

" hmm! Gidado! You didn't understand me." He said looking at his younger brother.

" I understand everything brother, you can just tell them there, were betrothed even before she was born." he sputtered out his words sounding very confined.

The room went silent for a while. Ardo is very worried as he now understood he makes a very big mistake, and he fear his decision will make his relationship with his brother very weak if Datti loose, for the first time he is afraid of loosing his only brother becouse a  single wrong decision he made.

" I didn't do the right thing please forgive me my brother, maybe is becouse I never had a doughter, Boddo is my first female child which is why maybe I didn't think much before saying anything. Atleast I should have let you handle it."

Gidado seeing how his elder brother breaks he sighed quickly lay his hand on his brother hand, and look into his brother sad face where there is so much fear in them, which he know the reason for it. " please brother don't say such things like sorry to me, I know you you did it with a good intention and you are also thinking about everyone's wellbeing which is why, how could you know they had a bad intention about it. I always knows how heartless jauro is so I don't expect his son to be merciless anyway".

" but what do we do about it now?" Ardo asked desperately.

" we should let the 'Sharo' take place as promised."

Hearing this make Ardo remove his hand from his brother quickly, staring at his brother with a grim expression to his brother who is not even bothered at all.

"No! No! You don't know jauro! Haven't I told you what happened after you run?".

" I know brother bu...."

" No but we can't sacrifice Datti! Infact Datti is not that strong he doesn't know much on this village and our culture, jauro kill twice in 'sharo' which is why we asked you to runaway, so now the same will happen you have to take Boddo and leave!."Ardo sound very desperate now more than he was before .

Gidado breath out heavily smiling at his elder brother with a grin expression.

" I want Datti to take part in the 'Sharo' and clear my weakling past as a coward, I want Datti to be braved and fight and make our family proud again unlike me". He sigh and continue. "
Brother I can't forget what happen years back, so I think this opportunity for me to clear and clean my family so that no one will point at them in future."