The Arrangements of Arrival.

Eid Mubarak to all my fans and welcome back... May all our prayers be answered...May all our worries disappear one by one and be replaced by happiness Ameen Ya Allah🙏 welcome back once again.

                    Not Edited:
🅿️29

"What happened? Why is mother like this?". Ahijjo asked himself staring at the closed door of his mother. He stand for some second looking answers but couldn't find any explanation he nod his head. "Something is definitely wrong! If not mom will not have ignored me like that". He said nodding his head.
       He look at his dad direction. "Let me go and ask Da...". Before he could complete his sentenced his Dad was out of his part looking at his direction. He was about to approach his Dad who was still standing staring him the door behind him opened suddenly. Haj. Aisha come out of her room with a clean eyes like nothing has ever happened Ahijjo is speechless as  he was in the middle of the two despite they can't  see each other.

He don't know who to begin with at all. "what are you still doing here when it's dinner time?". Haj.aisha asked, quickly. Ahijjo is surprised by this sudden change. 'what could have happened? A while ago she was Sad and now sh...'. "let's go!". Before he could utter a word, she has already left. He quickly turned back to asked her when he saw her standing behind him staring at his Dad who is also staring at her.
         They normally smiled at each other but to his surprised the look and expression it was  something else as haj.Aisha left without saying any word neither did his Dad make any move towards her.

Alh. Gidado also left shocked Ahijjo with an open mouth without a word. " I am very sorry for being late. Also thanks to you my luvly children Nana and Wud'i". She said smiling at them.
       "Mom why are you thanking them and complementing them always?". Datti asked. All of the people at the dining laugh at his question. "What?! Why are you all laughing is not funny!". He said sounding serious.

"Your mom is thanking and blessing them because they always help her with kitchen and other things Datti". Haj.Amina happily stated.
          "Ahto, Aunty Amarya tell him o". "Shut up Nana! Do you think I cannot cook? Girl I can cook better than you girls. Don't you know that chefs men cook better than many women". He stated making fun of them laughing.

"Like seriously Datti? Have forgotten what happened in the US when we are in....". She suddenly went mute as all the eyes are now on her now which is  making her uncomfortable.
         Datti noticed that. He quickly try to take there attention off her. "Lier! You are just trying to make me look like a joker and I won't allow it". He jokingly said.

"Minal did you and brother Datti cook together?". Hady asked. Staring at both Minal and Datti.

'Oh Gosh! I just hate this Hady'. Minal mutter under her breath. "Sorry did you say something?". Wud'i who is siting next to Minal asked looking at her. Minal was like. 'Seriously these two bitches are trying to drag me down'. But in reality she smiles at Wud'i and said. "Nothing I just re...member something". She said and got up from her seat.
           "But we haven't even started eating yet. Where are you going". Nana said. "I will be back shortly". She replied. Walking very fast like someone who has committed something very big and terrible. "Come back soon". Haj.aisha said. "Ok". Minal said from distance as she is  walking very fast.

"So brother, I think Minal does not want to answer my question, but you can answer the question for her right?". Hady asked. looking at him with her wicked gaze. Datti knew she was up to something from the beginning his face expression changed quickly he was about to speak up, when there Dad intervene who has being standing watching everything silently clear his throat from behind.
         Haj.Aisha quickly got like she used to but she didn't look at him this time. Seeing her reaction he quietly took his chair and sat without making any noice. She started serving and everyone started serving themselves. As the dining got busy alh.Gidado cought his wife haj.aisha's hand. Ahijjo who's eyes are all on them watching them silently.