The Q/A

"Okay" Mikasa looked at the people in her chat, deeming her and Annie's stream having a high enough viewer count.

"You wanted a Q/A só here we go. Only three rules." Mikasa said.

"One: no asking about our genitals."

"Yeah don't do that. It's weird"

"Two: no asking super personal questions like our address or phone number or something.

"Three: If we absolutely can't answer a question, we don't HAVE to."

"Okay let's get stared!" Mikasa exclaimed, reading the first donation.

Do you have any weird/annoying habits?

"Yes, Annie takes scalding hot showers. Like not only does the water burn, but her skin burns to the touch afterwards. It's terrifying and then there's no hot water!"

"Well it's better than what YOU do!"

"What?"

"She takes normal showers, and ICE COLD baths. Now when I say 'ice cold' im not exaggerating, because she literally pours ice into the bathtub. Like you need help hiding a corpse? Did you get into the organ harvesting industry?"

"Okay that's fa-"

"Also, you buy stuff for literally no reason!"

"When?"

"Okay so, here. So Mikasa does the grocery shopping most of the time, and one day, instead of coming home with the food we normally eat, she comes him with a huge bag of cup o'noodles. And I go 'heh?' And she said 'I had to make our grocery budget a lot cheaper this month.' And do you wanna know why? It's because she was saving up to buy a frog habitat. A 300. Dollar. Frog. Habitat. Which is weird enough on it's open, but WE DONT EVEN HAVE A FROG. So I ask her 'oh... kay. Are you getting a frog?' And she just says 'no' and so now we have a frog habitat that cost three hundred dollars, for absolutely no reason."

"There's a reason" Mikasa mumbled. "I just can't tell you"

"That gives the same energy as saying 'I have a girlfriend, she goes to a different school'"

"Alright, moving on!"

    Annie, who is your celebrity crush?
"Misty Copeland!"

"It's concerning how fast you answered that."

"Sorry. You have a problem with that?"

"No. Honestly, if you cheated on me with Misty Copeland I wouldn't be that mad. I would understand. More impressed to be honest."

    Mikasa who's UR celeb crush?
"...Reneè Lamb"

"Oh yeah, Mikasa has been getting really into musical theater lately. It's quite annoying."

"I mean, I also love Will Conoly and Aimee Atkinson and-"

A/N: Edit: Mikasa's losing her mind rn

"Mikasa, no. Shut up you big gay nerd."

"Wel-"

"Nope. No. Quiet. Next question"

Do you support trans rights?

"Oh holy shit yes." Annie said.

"Yeah we support trans rights, we will literally always supports trans rights-

"and I violently oppose anyone who does not. So if you don't support it, FUCK THE HELL OFF AND GO FUCK YOURSELF. Do not follow us, get out of here, we don't want you here. I am so fucking sick of seeing you assholes!"

"Okay, Annie, calm down. It's okay"

"No, it's not okay. I'm so sick of seeing you assholes everywhere."

"Annie."

"Okay. Sorry."

"Alright, ne-"

"Wait wait, hold on. If you want to support the trans community, there's this organization called Point of Pride. They provide free binders to anyone in the US with free shipping, as well as different payment and delivery options in case it's unsafe or you just haven't come out. A great thing you can do to help FTM, especially FTM loving in poverty is to donate money or binders you're no longer using. And if you don't have the resources to do either of those, it always helps to spread awareness. It does take a while to arrive, especially with COVID. You should ALWAYS do your own research before donating to anything, but from what I've seen it seems legit. I'm really sorry if you live outside the US. Tell me if there's anything I can do for you, or anything I can do for MTF."

What do you like to be called. Friends? Girlfriends? Partners?

"Well I call Mikasa my girlfriend, but she keeps introducing me as her mother-in-law and I have no idea what that's about"

Mikasa wheezed.

What are your genders/sexualities? Only if you feel comfortable sharing!

"I'm a lesbian, I use she/they pronouns." Annie said.

"I use she/her, I'm on the ace spectrum, I think demisexual? And I think I'm bi-romantic? I haven't really liked enough people to be quite sure."

(A/N: I was sad so now I'm just dumping buckets of fluff on you. You guys enjoyed the gamer au and I enjoyed writing it so here's some more. It's definitely not the smut you liked, no it's the au.

Happy Trans Visability Day! I'm in the process of writing a lot more where at least one of them is trans. I don't love this chapter, but really wanted to talk about Point of Pride. Yes, Point of Pride is real, yes you should donate to it.

I have a ton that will be released pretty soon so stick around!

We recently reached 50K reads and that's just so freakin incredible! Thank you so much to all my ladies, gentlemen, everyone in between, and everyone outside of that. I love you all!)