Annie Leonhardt's Letter to the World

This chapter is based off the book 'Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World' I highly recommend you read it'
Warning! This contains a small amount of homophobia. It also contains smut. If that makes you uncomfortable please avoid reading this chapter. Otherwise, enjoy! ;)

Annie Leonhardt, like most others, had secrets. Things about her that no one knew; things that she was too scared to tell anyone. All locked up in her secretive, scared, little mind. Completely untouched by a single soul. Or so she thought.

Annie roamed the training grounds, her hooded face burning with shame and her eyes watery. She had never skipped class before, but she couldn't put up with hearing another hour of Ymir having to yell at the idiots in her class. Two weeks ago, Ymir came out as a lesbian, and since then, people were still giving her shit for it. The hate never seemed to get to Ymir, but it certainly got to Annie, who spent her days with her hood up, no matter the temperature. Every time a student opened their mouth to speak to Ymir, Annie felt horrible: her eyes watered, her chest tightened, and her hands balled into fists. A wave of frustration, fear, and confusion would wash over her, and she'd have to use every ounce of strength in her being not to cry.

As Annie continued walking, she felt the tears welling up in her eyes begin to overflow. Running to the bathroom, she hid her face on her sleeves, desperately trying to force the tears back in. She made her way to the bathroom, locking herself in a stall. By now, she isn't even try to keep the tears in, letting the burning liquid rapidly pour out of her eyes like an angry river after a storm.  A few minutes later, when Annie had cried every ounce of water out of herself, she exited the stall and began to splash cold water in her face in attempts to soothe the redness.  There she stood, catching her breath, not noticing the silent shadowy figure creeping up behind her.

"Hey"Annie jumped, turning around and trying to look like she hadn't just been crying.

"H-hey" She responded, trying to hide the pain, but instead her voice came out scratchy and quiet.

"You okay?" The shadow asked gently

"Yeah I'm fine" Annie sniffed

Stepping closer to her, Mikasa spoke. "I know you don't know me well, but I've noticed you. I know you never go to classes with Ymir anymore. And it only started when she came out. You don't have a problem with gay people do you?"

A lump grew in Annie's throat
"N-no that's not it at all"
"It's pretty clear, at least to me" Mikasa said turning away. "If it helps, I swing that way too."

Smut starts now

Shocked and blushing, a sudden urge overcame Annie. Urges that she'd had before, but been able to control. Now those urges burst free. She sprung forward, pinning the taller girl against the wall and beginning to kiss her roughly. Mikasa stood in shock for a few seconds before melting into the kiss. The two girls pulled apart, panting, a string of saliva connecting their lips. The two stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity before they hungrily continued. One of Annie's hands stayed placed on Mikasa's collar while the other trailed down to her stomach.

Panting, Mikasa pulled away to speak. "Training's almost over anyway, wanna get out of here?"

Annie nodded, pulling Mikasa out of the bathroom. The two snuck out the back exit, making their way to the girls dorm. The two walked in silence as they went home. But not an uncomfortable silence. A safe, warm silence.

As soon as Mikasa pulled into the drive way, the urges returned and Annie pushed Mikasa against her front door as she fumbled with her keys. She stumbled into her rooom and practically yanked Mikasa to her bed, throwing her down and climbing atop her.