Once in a Blue Moon

Perched in the crook of a tree branch, the ravenette gently cradled her sweetheart. Brushing thick locks of platinum gold away from the pale skin.

The night was new, and for the second time that month, the moon was full. It shown bright, casting silver light across every little thing. The animals that dashed across the forest floor, the blades of grass that stood still except for the occasional breeze that shook them out of place. Everything.

The scent of lavender settled in the air, slowing the girl's heart rates. The forest was still, quiet, empty. That's what it felt like. But to someone who listened closely, they would know, the forest was alive.

The grass moved slightly as the animals did too, the clouds slowly drifted across the moon, casting gray shadows across the forest floor. And if you listened closely, you could almost hear the forests heartbeat.

Suddenly, a quiet and gentle voice joined the subtle noises of the night.

"I love you, you know that right?" The ravenette spoke softly

"I know" an owl hooted in the distance

The quiet continued on for several moments before the blonde spoke once again.

"Why do you love me?" She asked genuinely. Ed Her blue eyes shining a glorious silver in the moonlight

The ravenette paused, thinking of the answer, after a few moments she spoke: "Because finding someone as incredible as you, only happens once in a blue moon"

A/N
Sorry this is so short and late, I've been pretty busy. I'll get back on top of it soon. Bye! I love you all!