Heaven

WARNING: somewhat explicit material ahead! Viewer discretion is advised

The tips of her nails scrape along my upper back, her hands cooling my heated skin. My own hands are rested on her waist and head, one in the inward slant of her waist, under the tiny rolls of fat on her love handles, tickling the hairs at the base of her back, the other tangled deep in the mess of blond hair. My lips graze across hers, stomach stirring  as we kiss. I trail my kiss down along her jaw, moving to the soft underside of her neck. I lick and bite and suck at the skin along her collarbones, and the softness  of her neck, and the freckles on her shoulders, and all along her hands move up and down my back; pausing to notice every detail. She waits to see how my back arches when I move in to kiss her, and runs her fingers over my spine when I arch it up to kiss down her chest. She notices how I shiver when she drags her nails over my sides so lightly it feels like wisps of wind. She notices the way my thighs clamp around the cellulite on her leg when she bucks her hips up and grinds against me. The pads of her fingers trace my shoulder blades  every time they flex, she feels my glutes tense and relax slightly every time I take a breath.

I take deep, slow breaths. The cool, blueish white light, the smell of lavender soap on her body, the taste of marshmallow fluff on her tongue, I feel like I'm in heaven. A state of pure euphoria. I feel so light, like I'm flying. My legs are warm under the blanket, but my bare back is exposed to the cool air. I look down at Annie. Her eyes look clear like the October sky, but her light, wispy hand movements and hot breath are like clouds. She smells like a valley after a rainstorm, she tastes like marshmallows and the calm of sleep. She feels warm, and soft like a bunny. She pants, quiet and soft like the blanket we're under. She kisses me, gentle, sweet like apple juice. She scratches hard and teasingly, like the cold tickling your skin in the first days of winter. And she looks absolutely incredible. Like a snowflake. Icy cold, beautiful, a wonder of nature. She looks delicate and fragile right now. She's not symmetrical, she has "flaws" but she's perfect. She looks like she came right from heaven.

A/N: sorry this doesn't really have a plot. I only really write smut when someone requests it or I have something to say about it so: In all sorts of media, sex is only show with really skinny, hairless people. You don't need that. You're beautiful, and someone out there thinks you're beautiful, and insecurities just make you more interesting to look at. You do not need to be perfect to have love or have good sex. You don't need to be skinny, or hairless, or have big boobs, or tan skin. And although it doesn't apply here, you don't need a big penis or toned abs. If someone loves you, they will grow to love all of you, even stuff they didn't initially find attractive. Almost all of this is based off of things I've heard real couples say.

Also, there is a new chapter of old ways if you have not seen it. It's not great and I will alter it, but I have many new ideas for the story and am actively working on it. I am also working on my Truth or Dare series. If you have suggestions for any of my writing, please tell me. I'd love to hear it!

Bye! Love you all!