Hello

Chapter 14; Hello- Karmin

Skylar's POV

I woke up and looked around cautiously. Best to be on the safe side.

I stepped over a sleeping Aria and walked to the bunks. I heard whispering, and I turned to see a bunk with the curtain closed and I could see two people's backs against the curtain.

I looked around me to see that the other bunks were empty. Strange. How can four abnormally tall teenage boys fit in one bunk?

There's only one way to find out.

As soon as I pulled the curtain open Calum immediately snatched the curtain out of my hands and pulled it across again.

I walked back in the room to see Aria awakening.

"They're in there, plotting" I notified her.

"Well why don't we get dressed and go 1D's bus. Seeing as we are not wanted here!" she said. And I agreed.

We got ready and made our way to 1Ds bus. To be honest the boys will probably forgive us soon enough. Aria knocked on the door. No answer.

"HELLO!" she screamed. I quickly covered her mouth as the door opened. A pretty girl our age with short blonde hair and blue eyes stood before us.

"Can I help you?" She said confused.

"Umm yeah we err have come from the 5SOS bus. We were a bit bored so we thought we might visit the boys" I said awkwardly pointing inside.

"Ohhh you must be Sky. And Aria? Luke and Calum's girlfriends?" she said smiling at us.

"Yeah that's us! But I'm not Calum's girlfriend" Aria replied cheerily blushing but still awkward. (A/n haha luke)

"Hi I'm Emma, Niall's girlfriend! Nice to meet you!" She said happily.

"Nice to meet you too. I never knew Niall had a girlfriend!" I said confused.

"Yeah we are trying to keep it a secret for a bit longer. We don't know how to tell the world. At the moment the boys and now you know our little secret!" She said hushed.

"THEY DON'T WHAT WE DO BEST!" Aria yelled.

"ITS BETWEEN ME AND YOU OUR LITTLE SECRET" I sang also.

"BUT I WANNA TELL EM I WANNA TELL THE WORLD THAT YOUR MINE GIIIRRL!" Emma ended.

"Haha I can tell we're gonna get along just fine!" Aria smiled.

I just realised Emma has a British accent. Like us! It's just been so weird being around Australian boys!

"Anyway come in! The boys are still sleeping. Typical!!" Emma said laughing.

We stepped in and Emma led us to the couch where we sat. I almost forgot about the plots that were going on in the other bus.

"So how did you meet Niall/ Luke!" Emma and I asked each other.

"You go first!" I said.

"Well, I was a fan actually like you guys (I still am), before I met him. I got tickets for my birthday last year so I spent the night before at a hotel. In the morning I got ready then I was rushing to get there and I got in the lift but as I was coming out I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Niall. I kinda got really fangirly and I asked for a picture and chatted for a bit. We said goodbyes and then I walked out but he stopped me and asked for my number. Then from the night if the concert we met up loads and grew closer. So yeahh!" Emma said, I could tell by the look on her face she really liked Niall.