Air Guitar

Chapter 12; Air Guitar- McBusted

Skylar's POV

Tour Bus life, I have to admit, has actually been really good. You may think that living with 4 rowdy boys would be a nightmare. But to be honest, Aria and have been just as loud and annoying. Luke and I have been spending quality time together, and Calum and Aria have also been spending time together and I think they are keeping something from the rest of us. Ashton has been his usual bubbly self and Mikey barricades himself in the back room playing video games, and sometimes I join him and we both get a bit carried away with the game. Aria and I mostly do the cooking, well, in other words, I do the cooking and Aria watches.

We have been getting along so well with the One Direction boys. And I can see that the two bands are like brothers. Giving each other tips and messing around. We have been getting better at NOT screaming every time we saw them, or hurting ourselves and running into walls to see if this is real.

Today is the first time I am seeing the 5sos boys live, well yeah I saw them at the 1D concert but this is the first time since I have known the boys. I literally can't wait and then I am seeing 1D, which just tops it really. I am really excited and when I say excited, I woke up at 6 and now I am eating breakfast.......................... alone.

None of the boys have woken up. Or Aria.

I got up from the table and sat by the window, watching us drive through the city we were at. It was a pretty sight with all the city lights and cars. I got carried away with my funny shaped cereal pieces, that I didn't notice the bus had stopped at a venue. I finished the last bit of my breakfast and slipped Luke's purple slippers on.

When I got outside it was completely empty, the place we were at looked like the place where they are performing. I wonder around in Luke's glamorous slippers. Suddenly I heard a clatter from one of the buses. I turned my head and looked at them both. I assumed it was the One Direction one, soI made my way over to their door. It probably wasn't Zayn, I mean he is a very sleepy boy. I knocked on the door. Some shuffling was heard and finally the door opened. I guess what, it was Zayn.

"Hiya Babe you alright?!" He said smiling, he was wearing some tracksuit bottoms and was shirtless. I changed my pajama bottoms to long ones before I Ieft the bus.

"Yeah I am fine. No one was awake in our bus so I came out to look around.!" I said smiling back."Wait..........your awake?!" I said realizing it was him again.

"Yeah. I couln't sleep. Normally I wake up later than late itself.!" He said laughing and ruffling his jet black hair.

We sat outside for a bit because it wasn't too cold and we might wake the others if we stayed in. Zayn was a really cool guy, yeah i am a fan, but it's really coll when you actually meet him. He is a very good listener.

"What got you into singing?" I asked him.

"I kinda got into it because of listening to music too much! I always sang along to the lyrics of any song that was playing on the radio or whatever. And then I grew to love it and sang even with no music in the background. Of course my sisters got annoyed with me singing at the top of my lungs in the mornings. As a kid I didn't really care what people thought of me, I just got on with things but now I suppose because a lot of people know us, I feel like I need to be the best I can." He said.

"A lot of people know you? Everyone knows you!" I said chuckling. "And I think you are an amazayn singer, so don't think that because people will listen to you, that you need to change. Your voice brightens people days,you now, your fans love you. Just keep doing what you're doing" I said reassuringly.

"Thank you Sky, you know, that made my day!" Zayn said nudging me, smiling.

Two hours later

Finally everyone wakes up and starts eating breakfast and getting ready. All the boys were off to sound check straight after they ate an Aria and I had the bus to ourselves *insert smirking face*😏