Yesterday

Chapter 23; Yesterday- The Beatles

Skylar's POV
It's been a few months since the 'Jake' incident. The boys went back to touring with One Direction and Aria and I have just been hanging out in the bus with Emma or exploring each new destination we travel to. Luke and I have been growing strong and he's been very protective over me. Today we are having an early Halloween party/ Welcome back party because Ashtyn and Angel are coming for rest of the tour.

Luke and I were hanging out in our bunk, he was attempting to braid my hair, when he brought up something that surprised me.

"I'm pretty proud of us. Aren't you?" He said looking down at me whilst holding a piece of my hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Our relationship." Luke said simply.

He had a point. I was just a nobody before, a nobody girl who wrote songs and only dated a few people, who weren't serious. When I met Luke my whole life changed and although there have been holes in the relationship, we have got through them and that's all that matters. Our relationship is like a roller coaster there's a build up of love and trust until we fall down with hurt and regrets but we'll always come back flying up. No matter what.

"I agree." I said smiling "Seems like only Yesterday when I called you by accident."

"Yeah. So long." he said with the same expression. "Skylar I do want this relationship to work though. I think your the girl out of my dreams that I wanna stay with until earths end."

"Aww Luke you've gone all cheesy." I said giggling.

"But you love cheese!" Luke said pouting.

"I know. and I love you too" I said kissing him quick.

Luke finished braiding my hair and then we went to find everyone else, who surprise surprise, were in the 1D bus. We walked up to the door.

"Knock knock?" I shouted. then I heard Emma and Niall giggling from behind the door.

"Who's there?" The Irish boy hollered back.

"Regina George" Luke said in a girly American accent. I swear this boy is obsessed with mean girls it's unhealthy.

"A-and Batman" I said in a gruff voice.

The door opened and Emma spoke "Well Batman" she addressed me "And errrr Regina?" She said looking funny at Luke. "Come on in!"

I walked in to Zayn sitting on the couch explain his many tattooed to Aria and Calum, Ashton sitting with Liam watching the TV intensively. Louis and Harry were giggling in the corner with their backs facing us.

They all grunt to acknowledge we were there, yes even Aria. Luke went to sit with Ash and Liam whilst I decided to see what Harry and Louis were up to.

"What are you---" I was cut off short by Harry spraying something in my face. I started coughing but slowly coming to my senses. It smelt so good.

"Ooooh what is that stuff!" I asked Louis.

"It is the bottle of magnificence which makes you----" Louis started in an Italian voice but was cut off by Harry prancing into the middle of the room and jumping on a foot rest.

"Behold the the most amazing invention you would ever come across" Harry said in an announcers voice before adding "Which was made by us of course" before continuing in his loud voice. "The best fragrance of all time. I present to you....... YOU..........AND I!" He finished holding up a beautiful designed pink bottle and bowing down so he was on the floor.