I Miss You

Chapter 20; I Miss You -Blink182

Skylar's POV
They've kept me here for two weeks already, two weeks! All I have done is sat in here doing nothing. They smashed my phone and threw it out. Whenever Jake came in I was so scared. He just stares at me and if I make the slightest sound, he slaps me. Not as hard as he used to but hard. Aleisha well she doesn't do anything I suppose. I think she just wants Luke to come and she doesn't want to hurt me.

Jake doesn't let me eat anything, he says it's punishment for leaving him. He makes sure I don't eat anything before he goes out. Where? I dunno probably somewhere to get pissed and laid.

Aleisha comes in as soon as he leaves and gives me something to eat. She let's me shower as well and let's me out of the room. I don't talk to her, she just let's me watch the TV which I don't even pay attention to. I'm fact I have tried my best to not even talk as if Jake finds out who knows what he would do to me.

Today, I woke up early, I mean let's be honest I hardly slept anyway. Jakes still out thank god and Aleisha is still sleeping. I sat up glancing around the plain room. I still had no idea where I was. Just a house. I bet it's not even theirs.

I don't know where Luke is but I just want him back. I just want to go home. I miss you Luke.

Third Person POV
They have tried everything. Everything. They tracked her phone but the only place it led them to was in an isolated place which they searched all over. Jake and Aleisha chucked the phone out somewhere nowhere near where they were.

They contacted the police who are currently searching for her. They are scared she's in another country. Aleisha hasn't texted or anything. Everyone thought she would because she wants Luke with her.

One Direction wanted to help but Luke told them to carry on touring, so they did but are keeping and eye out for anything. Their girlfriends went with them, as they didn't want to leave so soon. Emma wanted to stay, probably because she's been around Sky for six months and they are friends. Niall said it was best if she went with him as he didn't want anything to happen to her. The rest of their girlfriends were distraught as they only just met Sky.

Angel and Ashtyn were going to stay with their boyfriends anyway. They've been doing everything they can to help.

Ashton can't concentrate properly he sometimes just sits there frowning until he is close to tears.

Michael just seems so angry at Jake and Aleisha, as is everyone but he just is so annoyed. Sometimes Luke heard him crying and banging his fists on anything.

Calum is upset. Not only for Sky but for his girlfriend. He just wanted everything back to normal.

Aria couldn't deal with anything. She hardly spoke and if she did she would bust into tears. All she wanted was Skylar back. She couldn't even bring herself to wat knowing Sky was in worse conditions.

Luke was the worst, he isolated himself from everyone unless they were sorting out a plan to find Skylar. He would sit in his room pale as a ghost. His hands shook and his cries were the worst. It was like he was in agony pain but all it was, was his heart hurting from his missing girlfriend.

Aleisha's POV
When Jake started hitting her and not letting her eat I started to feel bad for her. I mean yes I need her here and not anywhere else but I still...... I dunno........cared for her.

When Jake left a lot, I started letting her out of the room and giving her food. when she never replied I understood I mean she doesn't want to be here and hates me.

I woke up quite late noticing Jake was still out. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Then I got a pile of clothes of mine that Sky could wear. I knocked on her door and unlocked it.

"Hey" I said quietly. she didn't reply.

"Here put these on and then come into the kitchen for breakfast. She nodded not looking at me but taking the clothes.

I started making breakfast and waited for her to come. Soon she came in wearing one of my sweaters and leggins. She sat down and started to eat. I joined her also finishing my breakfast.

Suddenly I heard the front door push open. I was about to drag Skylar back to the ro but it was too late Jake came stumbling in. He noticed Skylar and his face turned angry.

"What the fuck is she out of her room" Jake growled.

"And why is she fucking eating" He added.

"I-I-I just wanted her to have...." I trembled.

"To have what?! She is not supposed to be out of her room" Jake said cutting me off.

He then started walking towards me. His expression was so mad I was freaking terrified. He slapped me on my face and knocked me into the wall. He then started respectively smacking me an kicking me.

I then heard a voice.

"N-No s-stop. Stop hurting her." Skylar croaked.

Jake turned to face Skylar.

A/N sorry for the wait and the cliffhanger. I'm currently sick at home so I decided to update.

sorry for this shameful self promotion but please vote, I would love that. And I miss all your comments. Some are so funny and I just love seeing them.

Vote. Comment. Follow

it's a chocolate milk party it's a chocolate milk party.

chocolate milk in the shower . Fuck it.