The Lucky One

Chapter 11; The Lucky One- Taylor Swift

(I don't like Taylor Swift lol, but some of her songs are okay ;))

Skylar's POV

OMG! I am so excited. Today I am going to meet......ONE DIRECTION!!! And I literally cannot wait, Aria can't wait either, but she doesn't know that she's meeting 1D, we told her it was just a band. I also cannot wait to go on tour with Luke, I do feel like a brat though, I mean I kind of overreacted, ok, really overreactive but I seriously don't know what triggered the panic attack, maybe I just didn't want yet another person to leave me. It wasn't Luke's fault, he is a little shy, I just loved that he stayed with me instead of thinking I was a selfish bitch.

The boys are excited as well, not only do they get to go on tour again, they get to see their british mates who they haven't seen for a long time. I packed my bags and too them with me to the car. I didn't have much, it's not like I am going forever, only six months. Aria however, had two suitcases and two bags, what was she packing the kitchen? I am glad I don't have any pets, six months without them? And I would have no-one to look after them. I mean it's alright for the boys, they're families can look after them while they are on tour. But it would be nice to have a pet ya know?

I got in the car with Aria and waited for Luke, he was coming in our car. After waiting  few minutes, Luke put his bags in the back and joined us in the car.

"Jesus, what have you brought?!" Luke asked shocked looking at both Aria and I.

"Yeah that's not my stuff" I said eyeing Ariana.

"I'm meeting Harry Styles, what do you expect?!" She said in a 'duh' tone. I could feel the excitement to meet my idols rising up inside me.

Luke rolled his eyes as the car started moving, we drove for about 45 minutes until we came to a huge space. It looed like a car park, but empty. There was two huge buses parked in the middle, ok when I say huge, I mean huge. Like double the size of a coach..

The car stopped and Luke, Aria and I stepped out. Michael, Ash and Calum's car came into view and they got out also. Aria and I stared at the buses with our mouths agape.

"Trust me, it's way more cool in the inside!" Mikey said as he strolled towards me and Aria.

"So like a tardis?" Aria said with a thinking face.

"No you dumbo, the tardis is BIGGER on the inside?" I said thumping the back of her head.

Cal came over putting his arm around Aria protectively. "Don't listen to her, you are right baby"

"Is there...erm something you want to tell us." I said holding in a laugh. The others snickered.

Calum and Aria jumped apart ever so quickly and Cal scratched the back of his neck. The rest of ud laughed and Luke and I got our bags out.

We walked up to the bus that we were riding in, Luke opened the door and let me go in first an then everyone else rushed past him after me an poor Luke was left with all our bags.

I gazed around me in awe becase of how incredible it was on the inside, I was truly amazed by the different parts that basically make up a house on wheels. I wandered around the bus giving myself a tour of it. When I got to the beds I jumped onto the top bunk and laying there with my hands under my head and I let out a happy sigh. That's sleeping arrangements for me sorted. Michael came in to the room not noticing me and set his stuff down on the bed opposite mine, like it was already  was his bunk, he probably had it last time. He was about to walk out but I stopped him.

"Boo" I said.

"ARGHGHGHH, THERE'S A GHOST. GUYS GUYS AHHHHH THERES A GHOST, SORRY CALUM FOR DOUBTING YOU LAST TIME. WHERE IS THAT GOD DAMN APP YOU DOWNLOADED.!" Michael screamed, he was trying to get out but the door was jammed.