Change Your Ticket

Chapter 16; Change Your Ticket- One Direction

Previously

"No no no don't. I just.... I just got this text okay?!" He said raising his voice a bit.

I turned to face him. "What?" I asked.

"Look" Luke said getting his phone out.

Skylar's POV

Luke handed me his phone cautiously and I read the text that was opened on the screen.

Unknown Number
Hi Luke
Your probably wondering who I am. Well I am an old friend of Skylar's. We were pretty close so she use to tell me everything. Whatever she told you about having an abusive boyfriend called Jake. That's a lie. She had loads of boyfriends before you and when I say loads, I mean even whilst she had another. When they found out they would be heartbroken. But Skylar didn't care, she just found another boy to screw. Jake was her last. This was worse, she got Jake to come with her and then she made out with another dude. In front of him. It wasn't even like she was keeping anything a secret. She did it purposely in front of him. And then she laughed. Luke, whatever she told you, it was a lie. I am just warning you. End it now before it's too late -A

"What? I never did any of this. None of this is true! I would never do that to anybody. Ever. is this some kind of sick joke because I don't find it funny." I said horrified. "Luke believe me when I say it's not true" tears started falling again.

"I didn't know you before. I don't know what you were like." Luke said not believing me.

"Luke you know I would never do this to you. I hardly had any boyfriends before you. It was just really Jake and he was abusive. I never lied to you. Luke who do you believe, your girlfriend or a random person you nor I know?" I asked him crying.

"But then who's 'A'?" Luke said believing me slightly.

"I don't know. The only person I know beginning with A is Aria. she would never do this" I said.

"We need to ask her in the morning." Luke said worried.

"Luke, I know it wasn't ok? She would never do that!" I cried. "I am going to sleep in the living room!" I finished stalking out the room with my laptop.

When I was ready for bed, I got out my laptop and booked a single ticket home. I really can't deal with any of this. I need a getaway. Even if it is just back to my apartment. I texted Emma about it. Only her, because I don't want anyone to stop me. Aria is in too much of a drunk state to tell and she's passed out. Emma replied telling me that she understood after hearing about the text.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up to voices.

"Well then who's 'A'?" I heard Michael ask.

"We don't know, but I'm getting to the bottom of this." Luke replied.

"Well yes. We all are. I just don't understand why anyone would ever want to do this to Sky." Ash said confused.

"Look it was definitely not me. Sky is like... no Sky is a sister to me!" Aria said desperately.

I slowly got up.

"I know that Aria would never do that. Even if I did anything to betray her." I said

"I know. I believe you." Luke said finally smiling.

"We just need to find out who 'A' is." Calum confirmed.

"Luke, you don't think it's someone you know?" Michael suddenly said.