Who's Laughing Now

Chapter 8; Who's Laughing Now- Jessie J

Skylar's POV

Today all of us decided to go bowling. Yes bowling, but it really is fun doing comps and stuff like that. We are planning to leave at about 4pm. I went and pulled Aria off the sofa, she was too busy watching TV. So I screamed in her ear.I turned the shower on and got in, then i adjusted the temperature and washed myself. I rinsed my hair and put some shampoo in also, I always find myself singing Midnight Memories . After I had a shower, I went into the bedroom to change. I pulled out my Harry Styles t-shirt, black skinny jeans an threw on some red vans. I blow dried my hair and then curled the ends. When I was done, I grabbed my bag and headed out. Aria was all ready so we caught a taxi into London. 

When we got to the alley, we waited at the arcade. Before we knew it we had played most games there, we went on one of the shooting ones I was against Aria. The game was filled with cursing, screaming and in the end I won. I felt some arms wrap around me so I turned and saw Luke standing there grinning like a fool, he kissed my cheek. The cute moment was ruined by Michael, who blew on my face. 

"Well, well, well if it isn't Skylar.." he said smiling mischievously  

"Michael, we all know I am the better gamer" I said proudly.

"We'll see about that!" he said dragging me to one of the arcade games.

"GOOD LUCK BABE!" Luke said laughing, I glared at him and went to the game Mikey was at.

The game started out good, I was winning. Then Michael somehow managed to get ahead of me. I pushed the control buttons hard hoping to win. I heard a yell of victory, I turned to see Michael smirking at me, that's when I knew he had won, little bitch.

I flipped him off and then went to get my shoes. When we got to the alley, we chose teams, I obviously chose Luke and then surprisingly Michael joined our team. We typed up the teams names and quickly started the game. Michael pulled me aside for a minute.

"I figured if we have both of us in the same team, we have a chance to win this shit, Luke's just there to look pretty!" Michael said quietly but I could still hear loudly.

The first round I went first, I got none, probably because of nerves, Michael sat there laughing his head off. I glared at him then passed the ball on to him, Ash was against me first and got 7. Michael lined up with Calum, and they both got no pins in!!

"Who's laughing now, freak!" I said to Michael.

We decided to get more serious, and gradually Michael, Luke and I got more and more than the other team. It was getting to the end of the game. Aria and I got up and did the last bowl. I put my game face on, so did she, I rolled my sleeves up, so did she. Michael came up to me.

"Remember, look straight in the middle, bowl straight in the middle. I can see your shaking and I would hold your arms still but I will let Luke do that. Luke came and held my hands steady. 

"Just remember steady and don't be nervous it's just a game, I think Michael is making it sound like the hunger games or something!" Luke said chuckling, I could feel his chest vibrating and his deep voice surrounded my ears.

"Just do it like you did it before ok?!" he said patting my shoulder and walking away.

I pulled my arm back and swung as hard as I could right in the middle. I watched inattentively as well as Michael. One, Two, Three, our, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine come on come on....... TEN!! YESS WE WON. 

Michael came and swung me around lifting me off my feet, he kissed my cheek and then Luke came and kissed me passionately in the middle of the alley. I heard some awws, so I turned and saw Calum and Aria, they saw me looking and turned their faces into frowns. Aria glared at me then walked away. And Calum sassily stomped off in a strop, he sat down and let out a 'humph!'