I've Got This Friend

Chapter 19; I've Got This Friend- 5 Seconds Of Summer

(Please read a/n at the bottom it's got stuff about where I'm going with the story)

Previously

"Well well well. If it isn't Luke and his precious girl Skylar!" I heard a voice so I turned and saw someone I dreaded seeing again.

Jake.

Skylar's POV

The blood drained from my face when I saw Jake standing in front of me with an evil smirk on his face and I sobered up moving behind Luke scared. I was scared, I thought I would never see him again. But I was wrong, so wrong.

"Who are you?!" Luke snapped tensing but holding me firmly behind him.

"My name's Jake, but I think little Sky knows who I am. Don't you Skylar?" Jake bending down and to the side to catch a glimpse of me. I whimpered shutting my eyes tightly absolutely terrified of what he might do.

"J-Jake" Luke gulped before his face turned nearly white as he grew angry. "You hurt her! You fucking hurt her! Get away from us." Luke shouted fiercly.

"No. I am not leaving anytime soon. I've got this friend, and she desperately wants you. If you come with us, we could be great friends, Luke." Jake said dryly.

"No! I am not going anywhere with you. Never! No matter who your friend is. You are disgusting and you physically hurt my girlfriend!" Luke spitted.

"What? Not even if it's me?" A girl's voice said before revealing herself. A girl with dyed black hair and very little clothing came into view.

"Aleisha!" Luke growled. "Not even if it's you. Espcially if it's you. I have already told you, can't you get in your thick skull. I don't want you anymore. I love Skylar!" Luke ended pulling me closer.

"Well if you want this the hard way. Jake get her." Aleisha ordered. Jake walked towards Luke, Luke held me tighter holding Jake back. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Aww are you scared Skylar!" Aleisha mocked.

Luke tried pushing Jake away, but Jake was too strong and pulled Luke away and pushed him to the floor.

"NO!" Luke shouted trying to get back up but Jake kicked him. Then he started coming towards me and my breath hitched.

Jake grabbed my wrists pulling me with him. I screamed. So he picked me up walking to Aleisha. I started kicking and screaming but he wouldn't do anything.

"If you won't be with me. We are taking your girl. And Jake hasn't finished with her from two years ago." Aleisha said to Luke slyly.

I didn't hear anymore because I was taken to a van and shoved in the back. Jake went to the driver's seat and waited.

"Your sick!" I seethed.

"Shut the fuck up. You left me. And I wasn't finished with you" Jake aid maliciously.

Aleisha got into the passenger's seat.

"Good work Jake. Let's hope he comes to find me." She said then attaching her lips to Jake's smirking into the kiss.

"You too are disgusting!" I said out loud by mistake.

"What I tell you bicth. Shut up!" Jake snapped.

"Look, just don't talk. Or you'll face the consequences!" Aleisha said not meeting my eyes.

"You look cold." she remarked glancing at me.