Can You Keep A Secret

Chapter 15; Can You Keep A Secret- The Cab (i love the cab, man)

A/N before I start this chapter, I have an announcement. Last chapter I asked if anyone wanted to be in the story as the other boy's gf's and I got a few replies and here are the new characters:

Michael's Girlfriend- Ashtyn (@AshtynHoran1993) p.s love ya girlie

Ashton's Girlfriend- Angel (@Angel-Hemmings-Irwin)

Harry's Girlfriend- Kaitlyn (@KaitlynJoyner)

Louis' Girlfriend- Chloé (@coco895)

Liam's Girlfriend- Amy (@missy1212)

Now I know two of you commented your appearance and stuff but it would be great if you could message me on wattpad more stuff about you as in likes ,dislikes etc. Ash, Chloe and Amy I know you guys so don't worry:) And I am not introducing all you guys in this chapter but you might be mentioned thats cos I still need a girlfriend for Zayn. And slowly they will be added in the story cos I don't wanna rush them all in. Oh and if you wanna be in it as another character for the book just comment also.

Zayn's Girlfriend

Random Character

right here's the chapter.

Skylar's POV

It's been a month since the pranks and meeting Emma. So far we haven't been pranked so it's all good.

Well alright.

Well no actually I'm not fine at all.

Luke's been distant, all throughout this month. He talks to me, but rarely. He rejects my kisses and hugs. He might just kiss me on the head once in a while but that's it. I have been feeling really bad. Was it something I said? Or did? I can't recall anything that I have done to hurt him. I feel the urge to cry sometimes because it even gets to the point that he ignores me. Even Calum and Michael seem a bit off with me. Ashton, 1D and the girls are the only ones who seemed fine with me.

Tonight everyone's coming over for a night in, a few drinks and stuff because it's been a month since the tour started again. No big party or anything. I mean it's not like that's possible in a tour bus anyway. The boys have gone to buy stuff for the 'get together' and Aria is probably in the back room. I am just sat in my bunk thinking about Luke. About why he is being so distant.

I have my writing book. Obviously it isn't the same writing in a tour bus rather than looking out my apartment window or in the park. But writing is writing, all you need is an a bit of imagination and inspiration. I thought about the current situation I was in.

Oh, everyday
You feel a little bit further away
And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time
Talking on a broken line?
Telling you I haven't seen your face in ages
I feel like we're as close as strangers.
Won't give up.
Even though it hurts so much.
Every night I'm loosing you in a thousand faces.
Now it feels we're as close as strangers.

Not all the lyrics made sense or related to the entire situation, but they just felt right. I think the song already seems so emotional. I just really want to know what's the deal with Luke.

I closed the book and decided to type up what I had so far on my laptop later.

I sat on my bed waiting. I was scared ok? I don't know what to expect from Luke when he comes back. I feel scared all the time in case he suddenly breaks up with me or something. I am a broken girl, I know. I have a broken past but I have put so much of it behind me, that I don't want it to repeat itself.