Through The Dark

Chapter 21; Through The Dark- One Direction

A/N sorry for not updating in ages. It's just because........Zayn 😪😪😪😪 and I have been feeling shit and everything but I'm feeling slightly better so. Here's your chapter, lovelies. (Btw sorry it's really depressing at this stage) and this isn't edited sorryyyyy 😁😁😁😁

Previously
"N-No s-stop. Stop hurting her." Skylar croaked.

Jake turned to face Skylar.

Skylar's POV
Jake turned to me.

"What? Has little miss princess got something to say?" He mocked.

"I said. Stop. Hurting. Her!" I said more confident.

Jake stormed up to me grabbing my hair and dragging me to the room he kept me in. I winced in pain but at least Aleisha was okay.

He pushed me in locking the door behind him.

Jake pushed me against the wall roughly kissing me. Well trying, I didn't kiss back and tried pushing him away. He smacked me as a result of this.

"What's the point in hurting me, you've already given me too many bruises!" I seethed at him. I couldn't believe him right now.

He stopped hurting me and pushed me slightly again before storming towards the window, he stared out.

"My...... Dad, he errrm he used to hurt me. My mum was there for the first two years of my life but then died when I was three. But my dad started drinking and taking it out on me, even when I was three. He never stopped. S-Sometimes, he he would used to let his mates hurt me, when he brought a girl round. Probably to fuck. He died when I was sixteen by committing suicide. I didn't know how to feel, I didn't even have a home. But my friends family took me in. I was a normal teenage boy and then I met you obviously. I wanted a normal relationship, I really liked you.. but then when I got introduced to alcohol and I think that put me in the wrong mind set. I had memories of my dad and took it out on you. I was stupid but I just thought maybe it would help me forget... forget about him." He finished.

"B-But why? I- I just why me? You put me through shit, I would never forgive you. I may have sympathy for you but I would never forgive you." I answered wanting to know more.

"Here" he said passing me a phone "Take it. Ring the police. I deserve to be there."

"No. After hearing that..... I wouldn't do that. I still hate you but I would never do that" I protested.

"You have to. I would be better there. I will get better there." Jake pleaded. I didn't answer.

Suddenly I heard the door unlock and someone rushed in.

"S-Skylar?!??" I heard a deep Australian voice.

"Luke?" I said.

Luke's POV
I feel so horrible. I feel totally and utterly shit without her. It's like the feeling of your favourite band member leaving a band, it's like your best friend moving across the world. But worse .Way worse because you know they are in danger.

I don't speak to anyone. Even my mum. And she's my mum. I just want her back. Or I am feeling her pain in my heart.

"Holy Shit!" I heard someone shout from the other room.

After a few minutes Aria rushed into the room.

"Luke! LUKE! It's Sky, I know where she is!" Aria screamed at me.

"WHAT? HOW? WHERE?" I screamed back.

"Doesn't matter let's just get in the car" She said dragging me out of the room, she also dragged Michael out and we rushed into the car.