7: The Cuteness

-Dakota-
I couldn't believe what I was hearing at all. Kory really did that? Tried to rape someone. A guy, for that matter. By the look on Alexis's face, he has to be telling the truth. Why would he lie anyways? He wouldn't. He's to pure and nice. I want to smile at my thoughts but it isn't the time.

"Alexis, I am... So so sorry... I had no idea he was like that. I knew he was an ass but I thought it was because his home life. He gets pretty much abused. That's no excuse though. I am truly sorry." I express my feelings although they probably weren't needed.

He crying a bit less now, but his face and shirt are completely wet. His face is red from crying. I feel so bad. I usually cover for Kory's mistakes, for his sake and his parents, but this is horrible. I'm done doing his dirty work. He can handle himself. I can't believe he hurt this sweet, fragile boy.

"People usually call me Alex." He says. "Oh... I'll call you that if you'd like. Although I really like your name. It's unique for a boy's name." "No!" He yells, almost making me jump. "I-I mean... I like you using my full name. But on-only y-you." He looks at the floor.

I reach up to wipe the tears away but he flinches away from my hand. "Easy. Here let me." I say before I reach over again, slower this time. He doesn't flinch but I can tell he's skeptical about this. I slowly, and gently as I can, wipe his tears away. Usually he's tense around me, but right now he seem to be calmer that usually. He leans into my hand that was wiping his face, making my heart speed up. Geez this boy.

After he realized he leaned against my hand, he backs up so fast I barely saw him. "I'm s-sor-sorry..." He fiddles with his thumbs, which I noticed was a nervous habit of his. "I'm a very affectionate person. I can't help it. Sorry..." He sighs and looks ready to cry again.

"I don't mind." I smile. After a few seconds of silence I realize he isn't gonna start a conversation so I have to. "Tell me about yourself. Maybe your family or something?" I smile when he looks into my eyes. "O-okay... Um... I ha-have a sister, she's older. Monica. She's pretty and nice. She can be a bitch though." He chuckles after he says this.

I didn't know he cussed, so it was a surprise at first. But then I realized that like... Everyone cusses so oh well. Although he isn't everyone, he's... Dare I say special. "My mom and dad are nice, their always working so I don't get much time with them." I cut him off. "My parents are the same."

I'm frowning but the sadness on his face made me give a reassuring smile. "We don't have much money. My sister and I share some clothes, books, and mostly eve-everything. We don't have a choice. Mon has a job, so she sometimes buys her own things." He rambles but I honestly don't mind. I could listen to him talk forever.

"My favorite color is purple, though I also like black. OH! I love cats. Their so cute and cuddly!" He's smiling so brightly. Damn it, he's so adorable. My... Uh teddy, Mr. Nuggie, helps me sleep. I need to cuddle something or I can't sleep."
I smile at that as well. So cute.

"I'm really clingy. I always want to be held or touched. It's comforting and helps me relax." I nod, he continues. "I really don't like being alone but with my sister at her boyfriend's and my parents always working for money I'm usually alone. I wish I had a kitty to keep my company!" He smiles wider, though I didn't think that was possible.

This causes me to chuckle and he stops in his tracks. "So-sorry I'm rambling. I k-kinda f-forgot you were there. Don't ma-make fun o-of me for stuff I said..." He frowns. I smile reassuringly, remembering he said being clingy and wanting affection. I take his hand and this surprises him but he doesn't pull away.

"You said touch comforts you, yes?" I smile. He nods and smile. I rub small circles around his hand as I hold it. "My parents are the same. Never around. I have money, possibly too much." I chuckle and he giggles. "My parents are subtle about it but I can tell they want me to grow up like them."

He looks up at me. "To marry a girl, go to college, get a good fucking job. Basically just be the damn best. But I don't think that's what I want. Any of it. They always hint that's what they want, and I can't just say no. And my favorite color is yellow, like your eyes." I smile and he looks away, being his shy self.

"What?!" I giggle and shrug, still holding his hand. "Your eyes are yellow, almost golden, actually. Their so pretty!" I admit. "Thanks..." He blushes. "Everyone likes my eyes but no one knows where they came from. My family doesn't have yellow eyes." He shrugs. I stare at him as he talks, he's so beautiful.

He can probably feel my eyes though because he looks up at me to meet my eyes. "We should probably head to bed. I'll sleep on my sister's bed and you can take mine, since she'll probably be uncomfortable with a strange boy in her bed." He giggles and stands up, reluctantly, letting go of my hand. I could tell he didn't want to

He brings me to his room, where there's two beds and a desk in the middle. Some personal belongings in it and stuffed animals everywhere. "Your animals?" I ask. He looks back at me, then at the toys. "Uh Yeah... I guess. Don't get freaked out." He slightly panics.

"It's alright. I have some of my own. Just not this much. I chuckle and jump into the HUGE pile of animals he has in the corner. It's quite comfortable and all. He giggles and begins telling me their names. "OH! Mr. Nuggie is my favorite!" He says, holding up a flamingo plushie.

He's sitting next to me in the pile of toys, hugging his stuffed animal as tight as possible. "Adorable." I sigh. "Yeah! She is!" He says, holding up the toy. I chuckle. I meant him but yeah. "Wait she?" I question. He looks at me confused. "Yes. Mr. Nuggie is a girl. Just names weird is all!" He sticks his tongue out and hugs his toy again. I giggle at his actions.

A few minutes later he seems to be tired, probably because he had so much energy while showing me his toys. He's still laying next to me in the toy pile. "Alexis?" I ask. No response. "Alex?" I ask again. Nothing, he's asleep. Oh well, I'll just go to sleep as well. I don't want to get up and wake him. Besides, sleeping next to him on a pile of toys is the best!