45: The End

-Dakota-
It's been six years since then, and it's been amazing. I'll admit, we haven't always been happy. I mean, couples are bound to have fights, right? But we always worked them out and always loved each other. We still live in the same house, and we adopted a beautiful boy, Adrian. He's six, and a really sweet kid. He's kinda like Ali in a way, sensitive and easily attached. We got attached to him anyways, so we adopted him. Like I said, he's sweet but he's also six, meaning sometimes it's hard to take care of him.

We're doing our best though. We adopted him over a year ago, and it's been lovely. We have a dog too, we adopted him three years ago. His name is Blaze. It was actually a birthday present from me to Ali, but he made him be half mine. Anyways today is Adrian's birthday, February 14th, Valentine's Day. So we're going to spend it at Ali's mom's, with his sister and her husband as well. My dad is also going, he divorced my mom finally when he found out I had a kid and said if he was with her he could never see Adrian. Dads been much happier since.

"Adrian, let's go!" Ali yells from beside me. "May I bring my tablet?" He asks, holding it up. I step in, "No you may not. Don't you want to spend your birthday with your family instead of on that thing." I look at him sternly. He gives me those puppy eyes, that I just can't say no to. Just like Ali. "I won't play at grandma's, only in the car." He pouts. Ali rolls his eyes, he's a good dad and knows when enough is enough. "Fine, just don't get attached to it at Grammys, she wants to spend time with you." He nods at me, I nod back, knowing not to disagree with Ali.

"Right, well let's go then. It's only a five minute drive so I don't know why you insist on bringing it but sure." I roll my eyes, walking outside. "Thank you!" He yells, skipping to the car. He's just like Ali in some ways. "Buckle up, don't want you flying out the car." I say once seated in the car. I always drive, Ali's scared to. "Okey!" He says, doing as I asked of him. He hardly ever argues and never throws fits, he's just so sweet. I begin driving.

We arrive literally five minutes later and head inside, Adrian still on his tablet. I tap Ali's shoulder and gesture towards our son. "Ade, put that down, remember our deal." He says nicely. Ade, Adrian's nickname by the way, is sensitive so we only get stern or yell when we absolutely have to. Plus, he just forgot, nothing communication can't solve.
"Right, sorry." He pouts, putting it on the counter in the kitchen. "Mom?" Ali calls out. "OH ALI!" Mon runs out of the bathroom.

"Hi oh my gosh I haven't seen you in like a yeah." She exclaims. Ali's been busy with college, online of course. We still work the cafe, but we have other priorities so we hired help. Ali, of course wanted to keep doing that, but went to college in case. I also do online college, psychology. I want to be a therapist, and all. I'm now on my four year mark. "And you! I only seen you a few times. Remember your auntie Monica?" She talks in a baby voice at Adrian, which he loves. "Hi aunt Mon." He smiles shyly, another thing that's like Ali.

I'm not sure he's like me at all, but that doesn't bother me because now both my boys are the same. Almost. "Hey everyone." Ali's mom comes out of her room. "Grammy!" He jumps into her arms. My dad arrives shortly after and Monica's boyfriend comes all the way from France, he was visiting his friend or something. "I'm glad everyone's together, it's been forever since we did this." Ali exclaims. "Definitely should do it more often." I agree.

-Alexis-
As we sit out back, eating dinner, I can't help but feel that my life is perfect. Yeah, I didn't exactly hate my life before. In fact, other then myself my life was pretty good. It was good, but now that I have Dk, and my son Adrian, it's even better. I'm grateful that he became part of my life, and after everything that happened, I'm glad he still loves me. Even with my insecurities and self doubt, he stuck by me through it all. I'll forever, no matter what happens between us, know that he loves me now. Forever, hopefully.

We never liked the idea of marriage, but we loved the idea of a family. So we got a dog, then adopted a kid. So far, we've had plenty of fights. But we always found a way to compromise, which is what we have to do if we want to work. With college, everything's been busy and we haven't had as much time for each other, especially since all our extra time is spent with Adrian. Tonight, we're planning on leaving him with mom, so we can have the night to ourselves.

"Bye babe. I love you." I say, kissing Adrian's forehead. "Bye dad! Love you." He says, hugging me then Dk, then running into his room. It's my old room, but mom made it his. "Ready?" Dk asks from beside me. "Yep." I skip outside. We arrive home and are all over each other, clothes come off before we even make it to the room. "God, I've missed this." He says, kissing the back of my neck. "Ugh me too, that feels good." I moan. He unexpectedly slams into me, not even warning me, earning a loud moan.

"That's right, moan for me baby." He grunts, thrusting hard and fast. I moan, and since I haven't released in over two weeks, my high is getting close quickly. He gives me so much pleasure, I can't hold back as I release all over the bed as he strokes my dick fast. "That was nice." He lies next to me. "We've been busy." He adds. I suddenly feel guilty. "You didn't-" He cuts me off. "It's alright, I just wanted to make you feel good." He smiles. I sit up and crawl between his legs. "Can't have that, now can we?" I smirk.

I've only done this once, and I was no good, hopefully I'll be better this time. I bring my head down and kiss his tip so softly he probably didn't even feel it. I can tell he's trying not to buck his hips as I kiss all along him. Finally, I bring my head all the way down, gagging slightly. He warns me, "C-Close-" while panting. I continue sucking hard as he releases. Him groaning and bucking his hips slightly. Once his high comes down I lay next to him, my head on his chest."I love you baby, but you didn't have to."

He pouts. "I wanted to, it's a pleasure to taste you." I smirk. Over the years I've become way more confident in sex, and just in general. "Well, I love tasting you too, sucks I didn't get to tonight but soon." He winks, making me cringe, but then again he's sweet. "Yeah yeah, but isn't our life perfect?" I say, cuddling into his chest. "Especially now that Adrian's in it and Blaze. I couldn't imagine my life without you, and if I were going to propose, this would be the time. Although, neither of us want that." He jokes, making me giggle. Perfect.