43: The Present

-Alexis-
I'm such an idiot, I can't believe I fell asleep! But I can't think about that now. Not with Dk kissing down my chest. "Can I give you a hickey?" He asks. smiling, probably knowing my answer. "Only where no one will see, only your allowed to see it." I give a small smile. Me nods, then kisses my bellybutton. He kisses my hip, then begins sucking and biting that spot. I hold back a moan. "That felt good, yeah?" He asks, smirking up at me. "Yes." I pant.

He continues kissing down my stomach until he reaches where my pants would be. "I love you. Can I?" He asks. I nod. I'll let him do whatever he wants because I want to feel good. He kisses the tip of my dick, and I hold back another moan. "Don't hide your pretty sounds baby, I want to hear them." He smirks up at me. Out of no where he takes the whole thing, causing me to throw my head back and let out a loud moan. "I love your moans." He says, coming off my dick.

He takes me around his mouth, then bobs his head up and down on me. It feels so good that I couldn't stop my sounds even if I wanted to. "Ugh-feels so good." I moan, bucking my hips. He smirks around me, then sits up. "Lie on your stomach." He demands softly. I do as told, flipping my body over and putting my head on the mattress. "Good. I'ma try something okay? It'll be good, I promise." He says, rubbing up and down my back. "O-okay. I trust you." I admit confidently.

I then feel his dick against me. He didn't put lube, so I know what he meant. I'll be okay though. I think we've done this enough that I don't need lube. "You ready?" He asks, leaning down and kissing the back of my neck. "Yep." Is all I say. "And please don't make me say it out loud this time." I add, rolling my eyes playfully. "Now I think I will." He says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Ugh no, I was already embarrassed about it last time. I refuse." I pout. "Fine, your no fun." He giggles.

I then feel him enter slowly. "Ugh, you feel amazing." He grunts. "Yeah y-you do too." I moan. He begins thrusting in and out, but it's drastically slow. "Pl-please go faster?" I ask. "Yeah, but maybe I want you to beg?" He smirks. "Fuck off. I'll ruin your birthday if you don't fuck me right now." I groan. "You asked for it." He pulls out so slow and just as I'm about to complain he slams back in. I moan so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard me. "That feels good, doesn't it? Yeah, is this what you wanted, me to pound into you?" He taunts in a seductive way.

"Yes ugh!" I moan out. He slams into me over and over and within seconds I'm cumming. He strokes me as I cum all over the mattress. "Inside?" He checks. I always let him, but he always asks anyways. "Yes." I moan, him hitting my spot. He's quick to finish, plopping on top of me. "I love you, you know that right?" He asks. "Of course I know that. I love you too." I snuggle into him. "Let's take a little nap, then we can order food." I mumble, alrighty drifting off to sleep.

When I wake up, Dk's setting food on my lap. "Morning beautiful. I put my shirt on you but that's all I could manage without waking you up." He says with a soft smile. "Thank you. You got food?" I ask. "Yeah, it's only pizza but I couldn't think of anything better. Plus, it's my birthday and I know we both love pizza!" He exclaims excitedly. "Cool, and I love you." I smile. He giggles, sitting down next to me. "I love you too, let's eat." He says, clapping like a baby.

As we eat, we talk about the new house he bought. We're moving in about a week, so we're both pretty excited. "Your hair is so soft." He say, running his hands through my hair as I lay on his lap. "Your smile is so cute." He runs his thumb over my lips, I'm already smiling at his compliments. "Your eyes are so bright and shiny." He stares into them, almost daring me to look away. "Your so pretty and prefect, I want you to see that in yourself." He says with a sad smile and a sigh.

"With your help, I'm beginning to see things that may be good about myself. I can't believe how much you've helped me. I with I could just show you how much I love you." I smile, thinking about all the moments we shared and everything we went through. Also made me think about the bad things. "Uh Dk... What do you think Kory's gonna do. We've been out of school for break and we don't go back till grad, he'll have to mess it up and embarrass us." I question.

"I already have a plan in motion, trust me." He says with a contained sigh. "Does it have to do with his confession?" I ask, looking up into his eyes. Their filled with revenge. "Yep. I'ma play the video to the whole school. They all need to know what he's done to you. What about your friends, have they said anything to you?" He asks. My heart sinks. "They've tried, I won't give them a chance. I know it's petty, but they really hurt me for believing Kory and that you'd hurt me. I just... Miss them?" I admit.

"I understand, but maybe you should give them a chance. I mean, they just didn't know. I'm sure they had... Good intentions." He suggests. "Maybe. I don't want to talk about that right now." I don't want to be sad in his birthday and ruin it. "What's your opinion about kids?" He asks, probably noticing I don't wanna talk about this so he's changing the subject. "I mean... I can't exactly have kids now can I? I'm gay." I smile. Honestly, I love kids.

"Of course you can. Donate sperm, foster care, adopt. There's many ways to have a kid." He giggles. "I suppose your right. Anyways, yeah I love kids. I've always dreamed about having a kid but now I think I may want to foster someday." I admit, shrugging. "How about you." I ask. "I suppose I don't think about that. I mostly just planned until after Grad, then after whatever happens, happens." He says. I frown, he may not want a kid-or even a future with me.

"But sure, I can imagine us having a kid someday." He holds me close, clearing all me negative thoughts. "I hope you'll still love me whenever that time comes, because I really want the future that's in my head to become a reality." I sigh. "Baby, I'd love you until the end of the universe if I could. I can't promise anything, but I truly think I'll love you until death." He says, running his hands through my hair. "Good." I mumble. "Because I wouldn't be able to live without you." I add.