27: The Bath

-Dakota-
The water has just finished running and I turned it off. I walk back into the bedroom and Ali is sitting there, almost scared. "Like I said, I won't look if you don't want me to." I say, announcing my presents. He looks up at me, smiling slightly, before nodding. "I don't think I'm ready for you to see me yet... I hope that's alright." He mutters. "Of course, the bubbles are ready and everything so you get in first and I'll meet you in a minute." I say, walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

I get two glasses of water, and take a drink out of mine, before heading back to the bathroom. "You ready for me to come in?" I ask from outside the bathroom. "Y-yeah, I'm good." He says. I get undressed quickly and head into the bathroom. He looks up, probably not expecting me to have took my clothes yet, before quickly looking away blushing. "S-sorry I d-didn't mean to!" He exclaims. "I really don't mind, baby. It's alright." I smile, getting into the tub against the wall.

Ali looks nervous, which is understandable due to our state. "I-I'm okay. A bit nervous because... Well we're naked in a bath together. B-But I'll get used to it." He says, blushing more. "It's alright, if you want I can g-" "No. I want to cuddle and ta-talk. I-if you want." He adds. "Yeah? You can get over then, ya know, if you want." I say, opening my arms and smiling. He slowly scoots his way over to me, when he finally reaches my arms he's tense.

"Baby, you really don't have to do this. I promise it's okay that your scared." I say, raising my arm up and running my hands through his slightly wet hair. He then leans against my chest, relaxing all the way. Not tense at all, which is shocking to me. "I trust you more than anything, you make me feel safe. I'm not scared, just needed a minute to think things through. I'm alright." He says, smiling up at me. I wrap my arms around his stomach and hold him against me.

"I love you, baby. Nothing will change that. I'm so glad that you trust me enough to be this close to me. Never be afraid of me, and I know I'll never judge you and I think you know that too. Just... I'ma do everything I can to keep you." I ramble on. He nods, leaning his head against my chest. "I know, your amazing to me. Your the best boyfriend-well only but still the best, that I've ever had. I love you for that." He admits.

"Good, because if you didn't love me then it'd be pretty awkward right now." I joke, chucking. Ali giggles a bit and smiles up at me. I kiss the top of his head before leaning my chin against it. "If you could have any pet in the world, it doesn't even have to be real, what would you pick?" I ask, just starting conversation. "Um... Oh! I want a dragon." He giggles. "Why?" I ask. Honestly, this boy is killing me with cuteness. "I could ride it and it could protect me from people like Kory." He stretches his arms before asking, "What would you pick?"

"I'd pick a wolf. It's basically just a big dog, plus their super cool." I think out loud, causing Ali to giggle. "Yeah, it could be our pet." He gleams up into my eyes. "We could name him... Nugget." I add. "Like, Mr. Nuggie but as our wolf dog." He says. I nod, not being able to contain my smile. This boy is doing things to me. "Yeah, and it'll sleep by our feet as we cuddle in our bed trying to sleep." I giggle, imagining having a future with Ali.

"I'd love that." He says. "By the way, hate to ruin the mood but I haven't called my parents yet. Their probably worried." He adds. "You can call them when we're done with our bath. For now drink your water and enjoy being here." I say, grabbing my cup off the side of the tub and bringing it to my lips, taking a long drink of the cold water. He grabs his as well, taking small sips and almost dropping it multiple times. "Your so cute." I admire, he just nods, grinning. I love this moment, it's so intimate without us even doing anything sexual.

He trusts me enough to do things like this, and that makes my heart flutter. He trusts me. Me, no one else. I'm the one he's sitting in a bath tub with him sitting against me as we're naked. He's mine. "I'm so glad your mine." I sigh. "I'm glad that you trust me and that you love me. I don't know what I'd do without you." I kiss his, now dried, hair. "I know you'll never hurt me, or judge me no matter how much I embarrass myself. Your the only one like this." He says, leaning his head up to kiss my jaw.

"I'm glad, but are you ready to get out because the water is getting cold?" I ask, shivering a bit but I'm exaggerating. "Uh yeah, can we cuddle in bed though?" He asks, getting off my chest. "'course. I'll get out first so I can leave the bathroom." I stand up, getting out of the water and wrapping myself up in a towel. His face is full of disappointment. "I'll be in the bedroom, the towels are under the sink." I say, walking into our bedroom.

"A-actually." He protests. I turn around, his eyes shining beautifully. "Can you bring me a towel and dry me off." He asks, his face now completely red. "You sure?" I ask. He nods his head and rubs his arm. "Y-yeah, but can you n-not look?" He asks. I smile at his adorableness. "Of course let me get dressed and I'll come back for you." I giggle and quickly get dressed so I don't leave him in the cold water for long.

I come back into the bathroom, reach under the sink, grabbing a towel, before walking over to him. "Won't look, I promise." I reassure him, although I know he trusts me. I open the towel and wait for him to step in it. I look anywhere but at him as I hear the water moving, signaling that he's gotten up. He comes over to the towel, but I can feel his eyes on me the whole time, and slowly steps into it. "Dry me." He demands playfully, chuckling as I comply.

I dry his body off with the towel, before moving up and drying his hair. Making sure I keep my eyes on his face and no where else, which isn't difficult because I don't need to see his body when I can stare at his face. GAH I'm turning into a hopeless romantic. I wrap him up in the towel and turn around. "Thank you, f-for not looking. I love you f-for being so patient with me." He says. I turn around and offer him a small smile before walking into the bedroom.