Chapter 29

The second day’s breakfast was prepared by Jungkook. While he was making the breakfast, I went to the bathroom while wrapping myself up with the blanket. I asked him why he set the entire house’s air-conditioning to such a low temperature, he said it was so that I can sleep in a bit later. After I’m done going to the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen along the way and wrapped my arms around his waist from his back, leaned my face on his back and took a nap. It felt really comforting, but he asked me instead, “Did you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?”

…..

I rubbed and eyes and went back to the room to sleep.

Not long after, he scooped me out of bed, he said it’s time to eat breakfast, and I said that I never had the habit of eating breakfast, then I crashed back on the bed.

He scooped me back up again and said, “You are not going to eat the breakfast I prepared?”

I remembered that his apartment has scalpels, so I could only get up and force a very energized look, “Go go go, lets eat breakfast!”

It’s just that my energy couldn’t last me till I get out of bed. While I was on the edge of the bed searching for my slippers with my feet, I couldn’t help but close my eyes. Jungkook laughed. I said while yawning, “Don’t laugh, help me find my slippers.”

He squatted down to put on my slippers for me, but just as my feet were about to touched the ground, he princess-carried me. I laid my head on his shoulder and instructed him, “Walk slower, let me sleep for another two seconds.”

Jungkook didn’t let me sit on the chair, but on his lap instead. And so, we started our sweet-feeding process. I felt overwhelmed by his favor with this arrangement. I used to beg him to do this in the university’s cafeteria, but he rejected every time with, “do I look like a crazy person?” or “just kill me” or “just how thick is your skin”.

I ate half a sunny side up that he had forgotten to add salt to, and said, “Hey, I’m full, carry me back to sleep.”

Jungkook pinched on my cheeks and said, “You are instructing me like it’s all meant to be huh.”

I agreed, “I’m shameless.”

He could only shift me back to the bed in the room, so I tucked myself in and fell asleep.

By the time I woke up, it was noon. I laid on the bed and screamed, “Jungkook, Jungkook.”

Jungkook came in wearing spectacles, like a refined rascal. I pointed at his spectacles and asked surprised, “When did you get myopia?”

“When you weren’t around.”

I coughed, “Why don’t I see you wearing spectacles usually?”

“Contacts are much more convenient. Why did you call me in?”

I said, “I just wanted to notify you that I’m awake, and that I’m hungry, and carry me out to wash up.”

Jungkook took off his specs, pinched his nose, and put back on his specs, “Have you gotten addicted to ordering me around?”

I scratched my head and said shamefully, “I think a little.”

He shook his head, and turned to leave. My eyes were sharp and hands were fast enough to pull him by his shirt. I dragged on his shirt and refused to let go, after we pulled and dragged for a while, he finally turned back helplessly and said, “The most I’ll piggyback you to the hall.”

I cheered and climbed onto his back, “Lets go~”

I cooked noodles for lunch. After I finished and cleaned up, it was already 1 in the afternoon. I asked him, “What were you doing in the morning?”