Side story 1

Little kid Lalice was attending kindergarten. When she came back, she told Lisa, "Mummy, the teacher said that she wants us kids, together with our parents, to use clay, and mould an artwork to bring back to school."

Lisa helped her daughter mould a yellow duck, little kid Lalice rolled two black eyeballs and pressed them on, she was extremely satisfied.

When it came to Jungkook, he kneaded (the clay) for a long time, and produced a brown, flat and long thing, he said that it was a tongue depressor, and even explained that it was the thing that, when your throat hurts, doctors would use it to press and hold your tongue in place as you said 'ahhhh' to see if your tonsils were inflamed.

After listening to her father's explanation, little kid Lalice started crying, "Wahhhh."

Lisa could only speechlessly carry the child away from the scene of crime to comfort her.

As he was despised by his wife and daughter, Jungkook silently rolled the "tongue depressor" into a long strip, and coiled it subconsciously, and it actually! Coiled into a pile of poop that was remarkably realistic.

This was extremely rare in Jungkook's artistic career, so he was astonished; he carefully tore another piece of clay, rolled it into a strip, and once again coiled it into the shape of poop; then tore a piece of clay again, rolled it again, coiled it again......

Lisa had coaxed the child to sleep, when she returned to the living room, she stopped dead in her tracks.

The surface of the coffee table was covered with... poop of varying sizes and colours.

Jungkook didn't expect her to come out suddenly, his hand that was still rolling the clay paused slightly.

"Wow, handmade poop," Lisa said tonelessly.

Jungkook pretended not to hear her, and calmly flattened, one by one, the army of poop on the table with the palm of his hand.

Let me present as a gift, a disgusting conversation that I wrote in passing on my notebook while waiting for my ride.

"Jungkook, they said that a little more than 'to like' is 'to love', then is a little more than 'to love'?"

"It's 'to only love'."

"Then what's a little more than 'to only love'?"

"It's 'unable to lose'."

"Then what's a little more than 'unable to lose'?"

"It's 'another me'."

"Then what's a little bit more than 'another me'?" Lisa used great force to emphasise the 'little bit more'.

"It's you."

"Have you attended a training class to speak sweet nothings before?"

"Yeah, there's an organisation like that which opened right outside the back entrance of the hospital."

"Really?"

"Idiot."