Chapter 28

As I don’t have a pair of slender legs, I couldn’t pull off that kind of subtle, natural sexiness when wearing men’s clothes, so I just wore Jungkook’s basketball shorts, they were just short shorts for him, yet were capri pants when I was the one wearing them. When I came out of the bathroom, Jungkook looked at me and quickly smiled, saying, “Are you going to perform in an opera? I used to think that you were just short, but now, I just noticed that you really are ‘that’ short.”  

I lifted my ‘pants’ and was going to beat him. I just don’t understand how we ended up being lumped together when I was only giving him a beating. Probably because couples are akin to two pieces of magnets with north and south poles, when they’ve been parted and then got too close with each other, they’d impatiently, hungrily and thirstily stick together.  

Jungkook tackled me to the ground, his gaze pinned me for around two, three seconds, or rather two, three minutes. Anyway, I swallowed past the lump in my throat three times, but I wasn’t able to take a good swallow on the third time as he quickly covered my mouth with his, it was a lemon-scented kiss. At the start, I felt like I was kissing an air freshener, but afterwards he bit my lower lip making me feel relieved — air fresheners don’t bite people.

His kisses contained an unprecedented passion, burning every inch of my skin where they touch making my temperature rise rapidly, especially when he’d caress my waist with his slightly callused fingers. I think the temperature of that part of my waist has already surpassed the temperature limit a human being could tolerate. It’s rapidly burning fat. I expect my waist is likely to melt under his touch, slim it down, and ultimately snap me into half……

When Jungkook was about to lift my top, he especially asked me, “Scared?”

I obstinately replied, “Not scared.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.” I lifted my head and kissed him on the mouth.  

He took it seriously, and peeled my top off in a blink of an eye…..  

Hence two seconds later, my act of screaming so suddenly made him feel very puzzled. His hand which was working on the lock of my undergarment stopped, and he asked, “What’s wrong?”  

I said, “Can I……..not do it?”  

He froze for a moment, and then asked me, “Aren’t you not scared?”

I pathetically let out a hollow laugh, I thought that this handsome lad already knew that fickleness is a woman’s privilege.  

He looked at me viciously for quite a while, a sigh washed over me, then he lay down on his side and took a deep breath.  

I covered my chest with clothes in a flurry, and had wanted to quickly look for a place to hide so I got up, but then I had second thoughts, so I assumed a look of being timid and asked, “Are you angry?”

Jungkook turned his back on me, “Nonsense, as if you wouldn’t be angry if it were you!

I poked his back, “Then which room do I sleep in?”

“Which one would you like to sleep in?”  

“Oh.” I took two steps and couldn’t help but say, “Then what about you?”

“I’ll give you a suggestion, if you don’t want to help me resolve it then just shut up, enter the room, and lock the door.” His voice sounded like it was cracking, with traces of his anger.

I mulled over it for a moment and said, “Do I really have to lock the door? I don’t seem to be convinced by you. Or say, do you actually have the key? If you do have the key, then whether I lock it or not, there’s essentially no difference, can we not do this formality?”