The days of separation 2

Lisa's side

Lisa sank into a strange cycle after breaking up with Jungkook, she didn’t last very long at every job, this was probably because she had made one person her centre of gravity for too long, after losing her centre of gravity, lots of things were no longer that important, if she was unhappy at her job, she would just resign and switch again, resign again and switch again.

She had just resigned from her job before New Year, the reason being that every morning, the colleague sitting beside her didn’t have a good digestive system, and often farted.

After she resigned, she simply went home to nest and await the New Year celebrations, it was just that a festival such as New Year was definitely not an easy time for people who had broken up or were unemployed, in the two weeks since she’d returned home, she had already been half-threatened, half-swindled into attending three blind date feasts. She comforted herself by saying, just treat it as her helping her parents to save on the costs for three meals, converting and calculating it this way, she could also be considered to be someone with an income, it was just a pity that her average income was a little low, and didn’t achieve the standards of the country’s national income, she was holding her country back.

On the basis of such intentions to earn money for meals, Lisa ate with great energy at every single blind date feast, what was strange was that she always ended up receiving very high evaluations, there was someone who said she wasn’t picky with her food and easy to raise, there was someone who said she wasn’t fake, there was someone who said that he felt very happy just watching her eat. In any case, after hearing such assessments, Lisa felt that she would have unlimited prospects if she progressed towards the gourmet food circle.

Naturally, every blind date came to nothing, when one has a person in her heart, it was a very difficult matter to act as lovers with another person, at least Lisa couldn’t act the part, she had no choice but to brush past the Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Award. 

You see, if you’ve tried liking one person since you were young, you would discover, it was impossible to quit. In that case, what’s to be done, you can only pretend to have forgotten about this matter. Forget his good points and his bad points, how he wasn’t cute when he was expressionless…… Really, it’s as if these were song lyrics.

The outcome of getting too deep into pretending to have amnesia was that, during New Year when Lisa was sending a mass New Year’s greeting text, she also sent Jungkook a text. By the time she realised, she was so scared that she almost called Jungkook to ask him to not read her text……

She didn’t want to let him think that she was still thinking about him, didn’t want to let him think that she was still longing for him after they had parted, didn’t want to let him think that she was still shamelessly and unwaveringly in love with him…… Even though she was, but she didn’t want him to think that way. 

She wanted to quietly vanish from his world with dignity. At least when he thought of her occasionally, he might forget about her willfulness back then, and think that she also was a pretty decent girl.

All this was just an excuse, actually, Lisa did it on purpose, when she pressed ‘Group Send’, her heart clearly remembered that there was someone called Jungkook in her namelist, but she acted out a scene to comfort herself, acted out a scene such that she would have an excuse to find her way out of embarrassment when she did not receive a reply. With acting skills that managed to trick even her own self, please help her sign up to participate in the contest for this year’s Oscars.

It was just that when someone had reached the state of wanting to deceive her own self, there was seriously no need to expose her. So when Lisa did not receive a reply, she was very happy, it was fortunate that Jungkook knew that this was a mass text, and that he didn’t think it was a big deal.