Chapter 43

At night, I had a nightmare, I dreamt that there was only Jungkook’s mother and I sitting facing each other in an empty room, his mother was fixing her gaze on me, her face full of profound mystery, as if she was watching an insect that was pinched between her index finger and her thumb.

I woke up with a start, Jungkook was sleeping beside me in a state of intoxication, the moonlight shone in from outside the window, draping a translucent milky white gauze over the entire room.

I stretched out my hand and lightly brushed aside the hair that was stuck to Jungkook’s cheek, and said in a low voice, “Actually I’m really scared of your mother,  what’s to be done?”

He remained fast asleep, I sighed and sat to the bedside, I used my feet to fish up my slippers for a long time yet could not fish them up, only then did I remember that I had been directly carried on the shoulder by Jungkook  from the bathroom to the bedroom……

Aiyo, embarrassment in the middle on the night was really……

I pinched my face, thinking that it was really moronic of me to be thinking about some p*rnographic garbage at this sort of time.

I went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, went to the doorway of the bathroom and found my slippers, then drew my slippers and went to the balcony to watch the streetlights while drinking my water. The sky was about to brighten, and Jungkook’s clothes that had been thrown downstairs by me were still dispersed in a scattered manner on the tarpaulin that had been put out by that family on the third floor. When Jungkook knew about it, he scared me by saying that he wanted to throw all my clothes away, I had his credit card in my hand, so I wasn’t scared in the slightest.

“Lisa.”

I turned round, Jungkook was crossing his arms and leaning against the balcony door. I couldn’t see his expression clearly in the dark, he said, “What are you thinking about?”

This was the second time tonight that he had asked me what I was thinking about, yet I was still thinking about whether his mum would think that I wasn’t fit to be with him.

I shook my head, “I had a nightmare.”

He walked over and encircled my waist from behind my back, “What did you dream of?”

“Demons and ghosts.”

He hugged me tightly, the warm body temperature slowly passing from his body to my back, he said, “Lisa, you can’t just run away when you get scared.”

I jokingly said, “Then that would depend on your mum’s degree of firepower this time round.”

He suddenly used the web between his thumb and his index finger to seize my chin, turned my face around with great force, and kissed me sideways from behind. I could sense his uneasiness, when the tip of his tongue entered searchingly, it even trembled slightly, it was as if this sort of trembling carried a tiny electric current, that electric current attracted me to move a little nearer, and move a little nearer again. I turned my body around and wrapped my hands around his neck, lightly using the tip of my tongue to touch his lips briefly. He seized the opportunity to sweep and catch my tongue, and dragged it into his mouth, sucking with great exertion till the back of my tongue turned numb, I had a sort of misperception, I felt like it was as if he wanted to swallow me down.

As our lips and tongues were tossing and turning about, I heard him saying fiercely, “Lisa, if you run away again this time, we won’t have a next time, I’ll do as I say.”

I wanted to say, this mister, how are you able to say such a large chunk of words while pasting yourself to my mouth? I also wanted to say, this mister, your usage of such an intense and bossy style of expression is inconsistent with the cold, detached and unperturbed image you have all along, by behaving like this, you’re not staying in character, it’s very unprofessional of you.